Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 [Life Time License] - Winners Announced
Dear All,

I would like to giveaway Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 [1 Year Subscription]. But the license will work without any updates for lifetime.

Rules:
1.Write a single line review about the Product "Revo Uninstaller Pro 4"
2.Active members with a minimum post of 50 will be considered.
3.This giveaway will end on October 16, 2020
4.I will choose the winners.

All the best to all.

Thanks,
prathaprabhu

I will choose the winners this week and announce it next week. Thanks for your co-operation.

Winners:

1.hakah
2.ha14

PM Me with the subject "Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 Giveaway Winner - 2020"

Thanks & Congrats.
is a great program for uninstalling programs that you don't want or use anymore.
it is worth having this program in your system.
it can uninstall several programs.
delete junk files
remove stubborn programs easily and also has a flexible interface to suit your preferences.
thanks for the contest and the opportunity to win it.
I am not participating just thanks for the giveaway on our forum... Thumb
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Revo Uninstaller 4.0 is a very good software to uninstall program without leaving any residual files and traces behind. 
thanks for this contest.
Revo Uninstaller 4.0 is a great uninstaller a better than Windows built in uninstaller which after uninstalling stubborn applications many left overs remain.
I've been using Revo Uninstaller Pro for a long time.
It really uninstalls programs without leaving any traces. 
It's my first uninstall program that I've installed at home.
I'm very sure it's the best uninstaller program in the market today.
Thank you for this contest and really hope to win a license.
Thanks for the Giveaway Thumb

Uninstalling applications using Windows's default program removal tool isn't difficult, but Revo Uninstaller Pro,
offers a more efficient way to delete unwanted software from PC.
I hope to win a license.
Thanks for the Great Giveaway!

Revo uninstaller is one of my favorite apps that allows complete uninstallation and tracing of all installed apps with automatic options to do backup and restore of any app. In addition; the Autorun Manager" gives me control over the startup process of the user's operating system by selecting which processes, services, and scheduled tasks. The junk and history cleaners are very useful built-in tools.
Thanks for the Giveaway!

Revo Uninstaller is not just another tool for replacing the standard Add / Remove Programs module of Windows, but contains an additional set of very useful utilities in its arsenal. Feature of the Pro version of the package is the presence of a special module "Hunter Mode", with which you can get quick access to the necessary functions by simply dragging the shortcut of the desired application into the floating window.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a license for an amazing software, @prathaprabhu! Smile

Revo Uninstaller Pro is my go-to uninstaller for stubborn and unwanted programs installed in my system. Where other uninstallers and the default Windows programs' uninstaller failed, Revo succeeded. This is a must have application for Windows and would love to use a licensed product for many years. Count me in please! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Revo Uninstaller Pro 4-Lifetime! ahmed 41 12,590 01-07-2020 , 09:35 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway 2 x Revo Uninstaller Pro v 4 [Giveaway 2] ahmed 38 13,655 10-26-2019 , 01:19 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 x 2 licenses (Winners Announced) Mohammad.Poorya 17 5,076 06-19-2019 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license [winners] Sasha 10 5,278 09-22-2018 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Screenpresso Pro. - one key for Life Time free Upgreded hamede 36 16,990 11-02-2017 , 11:46 AM
Last Post: s66