Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway
I am using 7-zip and WinRAR.
This software has a nice interface. I like its dark mode to look modern.
However, it includes many features so the installation size is quite large.

Twitter Share Link
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Tarek.
I want to win a license for PowerArchiver in order to enjoy using for lifetime a very quality software with proven results in archiving operations. In my opinion is one of the fastest both in archiving and extraction. 
My current archiver is WinRar but i want to win a license for PowerArchiver in order to benefit for extended features besides the archiving functionality. The virtual drive emulation and the unique engine make me want to win a license for this software. 
My share is below:

twitter

Thumb
Im currently using WinRAR (slightly old ver.) And I liked new modern look, simplified ui about power archiver and cloud support which makes it very wholesome tool to have. Twitter
I'm using 7-zip as my compression software, but is poor in features and GUI. Doest have a option to repair zip files, it's to basic.
PowerArchiver Toolbox is the compression tool for the XXI century, it as better compression, cloud suport, a great viewer, a all in one tool capable of increasing my productivity.

https://twitter.com/inaciomor2/status/13...5101132801
First of all, thanks a lot for offering this giveaway. It's awesome.

Currently I am using Ashampoo Zip PRO 2. I bought a license some time back but I am not very satisfied with it. This is one big reason I want to win a PowerArchiver license. I came to know about PowerArchiver only after buying Ashampoo Zip. Honestly, I paid for a software and I am not happy with it. I really don't want to buy another one now, so a giveaway is perfect for me.

I took a trial of PowerArchiver recently and I found it different from other similar software because of following reasons:

• I am a designer by profession and I admire how much Conexware has focused on PowerArchiver UI. There are so many customization options, from simple toolbar to the ribbon and that too in many color themes. It looks beautiful.
  • Their new tabbed view is kind of unique for such utilities.
  • Works very well with my Dropbox account.
  • I often need to share content with my clients in physical form like DVD, so built-in burner utility is a plus.
  • Not many compression software support Office, especially Excel. But PowerArchiver does that perfectly.
  • Most import thing, there licensing is perfect. Having their most loaded edition (PowerArchiver Toolbox) with a lifetime license will ensure, there is no other such software needed for a very long time.

Here is my tweet.
https://twitter.com/JakeGor20909395/stat...4032821249

JD
Thumbs Up 
Nice giveaway... Thumb

I am a long time user of WinZip, mostly because I am forced to use it on my office laptop. It is installed by the IT guys automatically and I can't install anything else. So I ended up using it on my personal laptop also. But I want to switch to a more feature packed archiver now.

Even after so many years, list of file formats supported by WinZip is too short. Lack of creating RAR files is a problem for me. But PowerArchiver supports that as a plugin, which is good enough. I usually zip large files in 7z format which WinZip doesn't support.

PowerArchiver UI is amazing. Support for transparency in their latest version is really nice. Not many desktop applications do that.

Non-archiving features in PowerArchiver are good to have like FTP, Burner, Backup etc. I do use FTP sometimes.

I have been recommending my office IT team to start using PowerArchiver Enterprise edition, I hope they will take it seriously.

I have shared this giveaway on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/YusufAn24884517/stat...8250009602

Thank you,
Yusuf
Şimdi bedava yazılım olan 7zip kullanıyorum. Power Archiver yazılımını daha önce arkadaşım kullanırken görmüştüm. Güzel program. Life time lisans çıkarsa sevinirim. Teşekkürler.
(12-14-2020 , 05:26 PM)Kurt Wrote: Şimdi bedava yazılım olan 7zip kullanıyorum. Power Archiver yazılımını daha önce arkadaşım kullanırken görmüştüm. Güzel program. Life time lisans çıkarsa sevinirim. Teşekkürler.

Only English on the forum, follow the giveaway rules. No
Thanks for the giveaway.

The main feature of PowerArchiver is its proprietary PA (Advanced Codec Pack) compression format.
This format has a set of filters and codecs that allow you to quickly and efficiently compress and extract files.
I like the following features of PowerArchiver Toolbox:
- create and burn disc images
- mounting virtual drives and disks
- FTP / SFTP client

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/1338690724594855940
Star 
Thank you for the giveaway.

I am a long time user of Winrar. I took a license few years back and is still working.
I am kind of bored with it now. I am really irritated about the UI. Really don't understand why can't they update the UI of a paid software. That's why I want to win a license of PowerArchiver.
Some reasons why it is different than other similar software are:
  • Look and feel of PowerArchiver is something that attracts me a lot. It's new 2021 modern look is amazing.
  • It's feature rich and actually has a lot more than I need.
  • I like it's tight integration with Windows like preview, right click menu etc.
  • Lifetime license is not very common and definitely saves money for the buyers.
  • There are many more reasons, but above mentioned are good enough for me to leave Winrar.
I have shared this on Twitter. Here is the link:

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Audials One 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 9,834 01-13-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Alex
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS: Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 6,311 01-06-2021 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Acronis True Image 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 32 10,066 10-18-2020 , 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mike