Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox because It is a powerful archiver that has full support for almost all known archive formats and has a number of additional functions (view files, restore damaged ZIP archives, open various image formats, and others).
I have previously used this archiver and it meets all my needs when working with archives.

Twitter Share
Heart  One of the best software I have ever used. Great giveaway. Heart

My current compression software: 7zip

Why I want to win PowerArchiver giveaway: I had a limited time license of PowerArchiver 3 years back. After that I started using free compression software. But none of them gave the complete satisfaction. They either lack in features or usability.

What makes PowerArchiver different:
  1. It's a complete feature pack. Eliminates the need of many other software.
  2. So many UI customization options. I like color coding of files.
  3. Support for creating RAR files.
  4. Touch mode, perfect for my convertible laptop.
  5. Ease of creating encrypted zip files.
  6. Archive converter is another great feature that removes multiple manual steps.
My social media share:
https://twitter.com/MigliaraSarah/status...9251459075
Hi,

I use PeaZip.

I want to win a license because I had tried PowerArchiver 2 years ago and it is awesome. Honestly, it's a paid software so couldn't get a license.

Many things make it different from other software.
It looks pretty good and lots of options to change look and feel.
Support for cloud storage is a feature I can make use of. I have all my work saved on OneDrive.
Build-in burner software is something I can use often.
I use another software for mounting ISO files. PowerArchiver supports multiple drives.
Creating RAR files without WinRAR is a plus.
Actually PowerArchiver is like having so many software in one.

Twitter link - https://twitter.com/AjaySha14893195/stat...2467410946

Thanks for the giveaway.
Hey friends

I use WinZip. But very old version.

I want to win PowerArchiver because it's very powerful and required in my profession of software development.

PowerArchiver is different because it supports all file formats a person will ever need.
PowerArchiver is different because it has a good professional user interface. In my profession it is considered very important.
PowerArchiver is different because it is a complete toolkit and gives full value for money.
PowerArchiver is different because it gets regular updates from the developer which adds value to the user experience.

https://twitter.com/USutyono/status/1339995964644343809
It's a big giveaway. Thanks for this.

I currently use WinZip.
I will be honest, I have not used PowerArchiver before. But I came across this giveaway and read the review. Then I downloaded the trial version to see myself and I am impressed. I want to switch from WinZip to PowerArchiver now. That's why I want to win this contest.

There are many reasons because of which I found it different from other zippers. First is that it's an all in one software. It has compression, backup, encryption, FTP and burner software. Second, it gives a lot of flexibility to the user for customization and use. Third, it links very well with MS office. Fourth, it's compliant with most government and security standards, which means it is reliable. There are many more features I liked.

I just shared this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/SolanTate/status/134...8570390530
Thank you for the giveaway.
I currently use PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbax.
I would like to update it to the latest version.
I like the following features of PowerArchiver:

- Support for over 60 formats: ZIP, ZIPX, 7z, RAR, TAR and more
- Strongest possible compression with .PA format

- Advanced Codec Pack – (.PA)
- Internal tabbed editor for text files
- mounting virtual drives
My share FB
Noticed this giveaway recently. It's a nice one. Thank you for this. I shared this on twitter.
https://twitter.com/JeffSmi51495249/stat...8211712005

I am currently using Hamster ZIP Archiver. It's a free tool and provides basic functionality. But I realized I need more features then I have currently. That's why I want to win PowerArchiver giveaway.

I did some research because I wanted to have a software with more features. I found that PowerArchiver is currently the best tool in its category.

There is no compression related feature that PowerArchiver doesn't support from basic compression to advanced feature like manipulating existing compressed files without recreating them. Cloud integration is a need today. Though Hamster ZIP Archiver supports it, but it's limited. PowerArchiver gives a more complete experience. Tabbed UI is supported by pretty much every desktop application and it's nice to see it in a compression software. Security and encryption features cover every possible scenario.

I see PowerArchiver as the right choice for me.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I do not have any compression/archiving software now and would like to win one this time.
PowerArchiver 2021 is a compressio and decompression application for Windows-based personal computers. The toolbox package includes ISO Maker, Standalone CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Burner and FTP Client. This software offers various abilities like encrypting data up to the disc that supports Blu-ray, with backup tools through FTP, cloud storage and Outlook plugin.
Followings are the New and Updated features  :
a. You can add and remove encryption from existing archives through Actions --> menu.
b. There is an optimization tool which can optimize your archive for better compression.
c. Archiver Cloud is integrated for better file management. The upload/download speed of files/folders significantly
  improved and with support for Dropbox,  OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, etc.
d. Improved ZIP speed for default mode.
e. Additional Hide mode for preview Window.
f. Automatic mode to determine Dark/Light modes based on Windows 10 settings.
Starting from PowerArchiver 2021, this application will also be available for MacOS.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9922681056
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2323206144
I am currently using 7-Zip on one of my Partitions. I want to use PowerArchiver as it has more features which make it more than just an archiving app like:-
1.PowerArchiver Data Burner
2. PowerArchiver Virtual ISO Drive.
3. Ribbon GUI 
4.10 different tools

Convert Archives, Batch Compression, Join Archives, Multi-Extract, and much more!
Thanks for this giveaway. It's a nice gesture for the forum members. I actually just joined to win this giveaway.  Tongue

I have been a long time user of Winrar. While it's good for most needs, now a days it doesn't justify it's price. There are tools which offer more in same price or slightly more. I want to start using a more complete solution now. That's my reason for participating in this giveaway.

What makes it different from other software:

1. AI features: I don't think any other compression software has AI features.
  2. UI options: No other compression software has so many skin/toolbar options.
  3. Cost: Licensing is reasonable with these many features. Winrar is $29 before tax. PowerArchiver Pro is $34.95 and has so many more options.
  4. Performance: Compression speed is fast. I guess it users all processors on the machine.
  5. High Res Support: It supports 4K screens, which is perfect for my monitor.
  6. RAR Support: It can create RAR files which none of the other software does.
There are plenty more reasons, but I think only few sentences are allowed.
Here's my twitter post:
https://twitter.com/TimBurner10/status/1...0543590400

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Audials One 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 9,610 01-13-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Alex
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS: Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 6,172 01-06-2021 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Acronis True Image 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 32 9,845 10-18-2020 , 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mike