Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager and Video Downloader
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Ant Download Manager Pro is a fast downloader of any internet files with the additional possibility of downloading audio and video files from the internet and many popular video sharing sites. When capturing video, it also offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format and provides Multi-threaded download. As my Internet Download Manager license will expire next April and hope to win this Ant Download Manager to continue my downloads from the internet.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8629348852
Merry Christmas 

Thanks for this superb giveaway.

I want this software. Ant DM is known for its unmatched fast speeds and reliability especially while downloading large files. My internet connectivity is poor. So it can be of immense help to me.

My Twitter share
Merry Christmas

Ant Download Manager Free has some limitations such as (the choice of video formats to download has been limited) but the Pro has not this limitation.

Share Link
I have two download managers on my PC. The first download manager is a trial version of IDM and the second download manager is an older SharewareOnSale version of Ant Download Manager Pro without BitTorrent support. I like both download managers a lot! Now the developers of Ant Download Manager Pro added BitTorrent support which is an important feature to me. So I'd like to have a license for Ant Download Manager Pro to use this new feature.

Ant Download Manager Pro is a very good download manager and it is a great tool to have on your PC together with IDM. 
I'd be very happy to get a license. Thank you very much for this great giveaway!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year!  Smile 

As my Facebook account just got blocked I'm using Twitter now:
Twitter

PS: Congrats to the developers of this great download manager! You are doing a great job in constantly improving this already great download manager! Thanks!
Giveaway will end on 2 January 2021
Thanks for the update.
I want to use it because it will increased my internet speed & also I can resume my half down load, I use DAP free know....
hope to win it
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...8255553609
(12-28-2020 , 07:43 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Giveaway will end on 2 January 2021

Thank you,
 I have been using Ant Download Manager for about three weeks now and find it to be an excellent tool to download useful videos for my students whom I teach. It is fast, intuitive and simple to use...

I have shared this giveaway on Twitter accounts as well...

Awaiting the email with the license...???
If you want to win a license, it's time now.....

One day remaining here...............
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a Pro license, @tarekma7 and AntGROUP!  Smile

I've used Ant Downloader before but never fully utilized it for my downloading needs. I'm also aware of how it's different from IDM, and learning a lot of fantastic new features from the above description and review. Based on my experience, I can consider it as one of the best and the fastest video downloaders compared to the competition. I'd like to win a license so that I will be able to fully maximize new pro features of Ant Downloader for a year. Count me in! 

Happy New Year everyone here in P2D! Drink a beer

Facebook Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager tarekma7 23 4,014 11-23-2023 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,984 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 33 31,902 07-28-2021 , 08:50 AM
Last Post: kubik67
  Promo2day Contest [Blog Contest] Get FREE License for Ant Download Manager tarekma7 3 5,331 05-14-2020 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 26 12,886 04-09-2020 , 07:01 PM
Last Post: tarekma7