Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest NXPowerLite Desktop v9.0: File Compressor and Optimizer Software
[Image: gq5pWMU.png]

Do you have large amounts of data that takes up too much space on your disk? Do you copy your documents and files on external devices (for example such as pen drives or memory cards) with a small storage capacity? If this is correct, then you will need small sized files but sure with the same quality.

The software that can do this job efficiently for you is NXPowerLite Desktop. Neuxpower started when a client came to us and told us he'd manually recreated a large file using best practices and managed to shrink it significantly - so why couldn't we do that automatically?

Most Office files contain large amounts of unnecessary data. This isn't simply because the software is inefficient. Users often don't know the techniques that can keep file size to a minimum. 

NXPowerLite Desktop will quickly reduce the size of your PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, JPEG, PNG and TIFF files. NXPowerLite software uses a combination of lossless and targeted lossy compression techniques to reduce the size of large videos, documents and images.

Neuxpower company:

The company make software solutions that effortlessly shrink your images and documents without affecting quality. From the very start, all the way back in 1997, Neuxpower has been all about one idea - developing refreshingly simple software that solves your file compression problems. The company is built on three key principles that motivate us to create the best solutions: Drive, integrity and simplicity.

Homepage:

https://www.neuxpower.com/nxpowerlite-desktop

Download Link:

https://www.neuxpower.com/desktop-win-ev...-thank-you

Download links of all versions:

https://support.neuxpower.com/hc/en-us/a...l-products 

Size: 46.95 Mb

Current version and release date:

Windows version 9.0.2 released Nov 24, 2020

System Requirements:

Windows 7 and above
NXPowerLite integrates with 32 & 64-bit versions of the following applications (Versions 2007 - 2019):
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
NXPowerLite can automatically optimize email attachments in the following email clients:
Microsoft Outlook (2007 - 2019) [32-bit & 64-bit]
Lotus Notes (6 - 11)

Supported File Formats:

PDF Documents (*.pdf)
Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2019 presentations: (*.ppt; *.pptx; *.pps; *.ppsx; *.potm; *.ppsm; *.potx; *.ppa; *.ppam)
Microsoft Word 97-2019 documents: (*.doc; *.docx; *.dot; *.dotm)
Microsoft Excel 97-2019 spreadsheets: (*.xls; *.xlsx; *.xlt; *.xltm; *.xla; *.xlsm; *.xltm; *.xlam)
JPEG images: (*.jpg; *.jpeg; *.jpe; *.jif; *.jfi)
PNG images: (*.png)
TIFF images: (*.tiff; *.tif)
All the above file formats when found within zip archives.

Supported Languages:

English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish

Purchase:

[Image: MXzkERF.png] 

NXPowerLite is licensed per user rather than per machine, so if you buy a licence you can install it on up to 3 machines so long as you are the only user of the software.

User Interface:

[Image: VLKsSGp.png]

Now, what are the main Features and Uses of NXPowerLite? 

Documents:

PDF Compression

PDF files are most often scanned physical documents or documents that have been created entirely digitally often referred to as 'native' or 'born digital' PDFs. NXPowerLite is able to reduce the size of both types of PDF by resizing images, adjusting image formats and quality levels while removing background or hidden data that isn't needed for normal use of the file.

Microsoft Office Compression

Microsoft Office files contain an abundance of content that can be optimized; from oversized images and old fast save information to hidden data in embedded objects. NXPowerLite can selectively optimize each of these elements within the files to create leaner, smaller documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Video:

Video Compression

Generally speaking most devices that shoot videos (e.g. phones, security cameras etc.) are optimized for capturing accurate video streams in real time rather than seeking opportunities to make the files smaller - they simply aren’t optimized for this task and in a lot of cases lack sufficient processing power, time and/or battery (in the case of mobile devices).

Compressing video efficiently takes considerable processing power and time. NXPowerLite is able to leverage the combination of time and processing power to go back through existing video files, decoding and re-encoding them more efficiently. The result is often substantially smaller files with no discernible reduction in playback quality.

JPEG Compression

Most JPEG images are produced by digital cameras, which are optimized to preserve as much information as possible in order to allow the image to be edited and post-processed. Most of this information is not visually detectable and unnecessarily increases the size of the file. NXPowerLite uses a number of techniques to reduce the amount of data in JPEG files, resulting in impressive size reduction without discernible loss of quality.

PNG Compression

To reduce the size of PNG files the software reduces the number of colours in a PNG image, which allows it to convert the 24-bit PNG to a much smaller, more efficient 8-bit indexed color image. The file size reduction can often be as much as 60-80% smaller than equivalent 24/32-bit PNG files.

TIFF Compression

NXPowerLite can shrink uncompressed TIFF images by applying lossless LZW compression. As this built-in compression method for TIFF files is lossless it's a great opportunity to reclaim server space.

Many TIFF files are stored uncompressed despite the file format having a number of lossless compression methods built in. This results in much larger file sizes, with the only benefit being slightly faster opening times.

[Image: MnTtlAz.png]

[Image: uEbPWtg.png]

Results screen:

The results screen appears after you complete the file compression task. It shows the size before/after and compression status of each file. You will have many options to choose including Zip, email, open optimized files, or export results to a csv file.

Now, let's have a look to the files and documents before and after compression:

[Image: Ecq4k1j.png]

[Image: 5SWR20N.png]

What's New in NXPowerLite Desktop 9

Version 9 of the hugely popular file compressor NXPowerLite Desktop is currently available with many new features and improvements. 

Choose your settings in Explorer

Now you can select both the output folder and optimize profile each time you are compressing files, which makes it much more effective if you regularly need to compress files for different purposes. If you prefer to just use the same profile every time without being asked, you can configure this in Preferences.

Frequently used folders

[Image: ri8DC7s.png]

Previously NXPowerLite only provided one custom folder that can be used to save new file copies or backups. If you needed to use a different folder, your previous folder would be replaced. Now the 5 most recently used folders are automatically saved in the app and you can switch between them easily.

Export your results

[Image: tOs3Q4Y.png]

Now if you compress a batch of files you can choose to export the detailed results to a csv file. Helpful if you need to perform any follow up actions on files that didn’t compress etc.

Compress Microsoft Office files created by other apps

Although apps like Google Docs can save in the Microsoft format, they don’t always write files that conform explicitly to the documented standards. This can cause unpredictable issues with software like NXPowerLite, so earlier versions would skip these files to avoid any unfortunate accidents. Following extensive testing we are now satisfied that NXPowerLite can safely reduce them, so we’ve enabled compression for these files in version 9.

Smaller Microsoft Office files

NXPowerLite can now further compress PNG images inserted into PowerPoint, Word and Excel files by reducing their color depth where possible. Many files containing PNGs are now likely to compress significantly more than before, in some cases files that could not be compressed at all by earlier versions can be reduced by 50% or more.

Important Links:

Homepage:
https://www.neuxpower.com/nxpowerlite-desktop

Download Link:
https://www.neuxpower.com/desktop-win-ev...-thank-you

Download links of all versions:
https://support.neuxpower.com/hc/en-us/a...l-products 

Support team:
https://www.neuxpower.com/support-contact-us

Help:
https://support.neuxpower.com/hc/en-us

Blog:
https://www.neuxpower.com/blog

How to Guides:
https://www.neuxpower.com/solutions

If you have not tried the NXPowerLite before, then visit our review HERE
I would like to thank Neuxpower Team for sponsoring this Giveaway for Promo2day users

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 15

Validity of Each License:  Lifetime / Perpetual 

Value of each License:    48.00$

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winners:  Will be announced using Random.org

Rules:

1.)  Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below. Simply copy this code [PLEASE DON'T CHANGE IT]

Enter the #Giveaway #Contest of @neuxpower NXPowerLite Desktop v9.0 arranged by @Promo2day Forum to win a #FREE License. Learn more info here: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=39517

2.) If you don't have account on Facebook or Twitter, You can share it on any other forum and put the links here.

3.) Your comment must include why you would like a free license for NXPowerLite Desktop v9.0

4.)  This giveaway will end December 29, 2020

5.)  Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and new winners will be announced.
Giveaway is OPEN

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL
Thanks for the giveaway, I had been using NXPoweLite Desktop since version 6, now at version 8. Hopefully i can win a license to upgrade to version 9.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a free license for NXPowerLite Desktop v9. 0 to compress PDF files, Microsoft Office, JPEG images and ZIP files, in order to reduce the size for sending them by email and reduce disk space. This is especially true for e-books with pictures.
Previously, I used version 7 and this program is simple and has a good compression ratio without loss of quality.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I want to win because I want to try it and I do not really make compressed files these days.
Because I use backup drives and pen drives to save my files. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Twitter
Thanks NXPowerLite is interesting file compressor, supporting videos is incredible, sending files through the net will be easier and less time demanding. Thanks for this contest.

Share Link
Thank you for the giveaway. I came to know about the software through the forum only.
Due to Zoom, I got too many video files with too much bigger size videos for their duration. I cannot keep  them or delete them as they are needed for various future purposes. And I want to compress them in bulk.
I believe this software will help me to do do.
And with one software I can compress almost all kinds of files. 
Thanks for the giveaway.
Shared on twitter.
https://twitter.com/ebsreeni/status/1336543859199729664
Thank you for this opportunity.

I have been using this tool for some years now and quite satisfied with the outcome.
A very useful app to have in your arsenal and not a system resource hungry one.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

My Twitter Share

I have many large files and always less and less storage for my files, so winning a license of NXPowerLite Desktop could help me keeping my files but with less occupied space.

And from the screenshot I see that the UI of the program is very easy-to-use.