Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime !
thanks so much for bringing great giveaway Heart
i want win because yet IDM  best download manager
and other downloader get next places
i wish Good Prevails Over Evil in 2021

https://twitter.com/MoAli89069502/status...5154537474
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, ahm3d.
Smile
I want to win a license for IDM in order to download instantly for lifetime various files from internet.
My wish for you all will be for health and prosperity for the new year to come.

My share is below:
Twitter.com
Thanks, ahmed for the giveaway. I like Internet Download manager most of all of its kind. But I have no license to use. I only used trial version. I would be very happy if I get a license of IDM. Thanks again and I wish Happy New Year.
Share: 
https://twitter.com/MasudAhmed12031/stat...7873546240
Thanks ahmed

Hope you had a great Xmas and new year.
Cheers to a better 2021.

Internet Download Manager-Lifetime would be a fantastic win.

Internet Download Manager is the best downloader program around. 
Integrated to all browsers. Plan to use it for capturing during streams. Brilliant for streams.

Twitter share
Internet Download Manager is the only download manager that I use. This feature-rich program intercepts streams and downloads from browsers and downloads them at great speeds. A lifetime license for this masterpiece is what I crave for.

Christmas is already over at this time; I hope you all enjoyed it. I'd like to wish Happy New Year 2021 to @ahmed and all the visitors of this thread!

My share for this giveaway:
https://twitter.com/DeeRushie/status/134...4422550528
I used many software downloads but nothing that resembles IDM in the speed and ease of telechargment.
Really it is able with all web browsers.
I really like the design and the acceibility of its menu.

Thanks for the giveaway.

TWiTTER
IDM - I use this great program, but I hope to have a copy for life
It is the fastest and most powerful

Thank you for giveaways

Thanks a lot @ahmed for the opportunity to win a lifetime license for IDM!

It is by far the best download manager in the planet and never fails to amaze me. It's been a good experience so far and will not use the in-browser downloader ever again. Count me in please! Smile

Happy holidays and wishing everyone a safe and prosperous year ahead!

Facebook Share
This contest will run for another few days. Remember this is a Lifetime license & As always,which i always try to follow,winner selections process will be totally unbiased. If you want to participate & Win the license key only intended for Resale/Exchange or other purposes,then i am requesting you please don't participate my Personal Giveaway Contest ! Thank you. Thumb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209

You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

Happy New Year to you all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 49 14,082 03-04-2021 , 11:48 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,628 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 8,155 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,512 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,721 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM