Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x DAEMON Tools Pro v 8 Lifetime -3 PC
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

I have many image files on my computer, and thanks to Daemon Tools I can mount those images directly onto my computer without needing to burn them on a disc first.

My Twitter Share
Wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

DAEMON Tools Pro is a very useful app to have on your machine.

Thank you for this opportunity.
Kindly, count me in.

Twitter
daemon tools is a very useful program because it has allowed me to install other programs by downloading only an ISO file I open it with daemon tools and it works exactly as if it were a physical CD or DVD in the unit, it not only allows me to import files but also allows me to create image files, videos, audios and programs to have a backup of all that information. When I upload an ISO image it is recorded even if the computer is turned off, when it is turned on it is maintained until the moment I decide to eject it.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...9002109955
Nowadays, many laptops no longer have a CD/DVD drive. On my Thinkpad T530, I still can choose to use the DVD drive or an additional hard drive, but the hard drive almost always "wins" now. Through tools like DAEMON Tools Pro v 8, you can create images of your most important CDs or DVDs and mount these images as virtual drives. Very handy! 

Read access to an image on your hard disk is of course much faster than a CD/DVD drive. Also, accessing a hard disk is quieter and more power efficient, which is very important on a laptop.

So I would love to win the license for DAEMON Tools Pro v 8. Thanks for the great giveaway!  Smile

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year!

As my Facebook account was just blocked I'm using Twitter now:
Twitter
Thanks for the gift.
I want to win a DAEMON Tools Pro license for disk emulation virtualization with additional image mounting capabilities.
Thank you for sponsoring this great competition and I really hope to win the license.
Wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Thank you for this opportunity

Facebook
Thanks ahmed.

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and new year.
Hope 2021 will be great.

I would like to win Daemon Tools Pro because it is professional emulation software allowing me to mount iso image as a virtual drives.

Excellent software.

Tweet
Daemon Tools is the best program to work with disk images and virtual drives. It can create and mount disk images smoothly and efficiently. I'd definitely like to own a lifetime license for this worthy program.

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I'd like to wish Happy New Year 2021 to every one!

Twitter
Few hours remaining of the Giveaway!
[Image: ofbAg4Z.jpg]

The Winner is:
[Image: Mvkt2ZC.jpg]

Congratulations @Bjyda  . You Must PM Me Within 03 Day to Claim Your Win Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,536 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,314 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 7,948 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,335 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,487 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM