Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More
[Image: o4edTyB.png]

1 License of Avast Premium Security 2020 (1 Year,Single-User) & Windscribe VPN 60 GB Monthly (1 Account) are available for the Giveaway.Winner will selected With the help of RANDOM.ORG after 3 weeks! OR January _ _ 2021

Rules:
1.New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here
2.Why do you want to win this license ? Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message 
3.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!

Good Luck!
This program has great detection for crap that can mess up your computer.I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
My laptop does not have anti-virus yet, it would be great if avast to be my antivirus. I don't celebrate christmas but i hope everyone to stay safe and always keeping themselves warm Smile))

Twitter
Facebok
The Avast Antivirus license on my grandpa's laptop is going to be expired in early January, So i hope i can win a license for him.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All, stay safe and stay healthy...

Twitter
I'm using the free version of Avast as defense against malware.
I want to win because I just want to update to Avast Premium for more protection.
Thanks for the giveaway contest and Merry Christmas to all of us.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!
I want to win the Avast Premium Security license because it is one of the most powerful, reliable and advanced antivirus programs in recent times, which is able to fully protect your personal computer, as well as prevent the spread of virus activity on the device.
Windscribe VPN is necessary to protect your privacy on the Internet, and will allow you to anonymously watch videos, download and view the content of websites.

For christmas and new year, i wish you all the worldly goods, family happiness and health!

Twitter Share
Nice and useful programs
These programs are famous, wonderful, and useful in terms of safety
Thank you

Merry Christmas 2021  Heart
twitter

[Image: giphy.gif]
Regardless of having heard about avast Premium before, I have never had a chance to use it. Now it may come the time to give it a try if I get it! Many thanks in advance! Best wishes and long lasting happiness to everyone here! happy new year!
twitter
Avast has great protection!
https://twitter.com/Six_SixSix/status/13...14785?s=20
Avast Premium Security is a great security software with high detection rate. I want to win these licenses to secure my laptop and feel safe online.
Twitter Share
Thanks for this great giveaway ahmed

Merry Christmas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway CyberGhost Premium VPN Subscription - One year / 7 Devices Mike 45 9,161 01-20-2022 , 07:13 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,681 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,929 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 8,237 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,739 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM