Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update Prime User Group
Hi All

I see that forum activity is much less than expected and many members stop activity, others didn't visit the forum long time ago

Sure, we need active users with a lot of visits, posts, comments, interaction and social media share. This will improve our rank and get better giveaways from developers

Many users are still active and do a lot of effort for Promo2day and I want to thank everyone who is doing a lot of effort here

After a lot of thinking, I deleted the group "Prime Members", most users in this group have been changed to "valued members"

Prime members was an automatic upgrade from member of the month (MotM) after 3 months keeping MotM title. Of course this is nonsense if the member is not active anymore. We even stop choosing member of the month and member of the year long time ago

Valued members group is now reserved for active members spending time and effort to support Promo2day and will not be an automatic promotion

I hope we have more active members supporting the forum and not only replying in the giveaway section

Examples of the requested activities: member prepared software or game reviews, short articles about our activity and giveaways, share on social media, software updates, news, cybersecurity articles, helping others, share of interesting experience and many more.

At the end, I would like to express my greeting for head admin Mike and all of our staff members who are really doing much effort and great activities here

I wish all the best for Promo2day in the new year

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User Group for MotM Cool 8 3,734 01-10-2016 , 06:56 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07