Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime!
[Image: O4VIopR.png]

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is all-in-one Mp3 application suite. It has several modules such us Zortam Mp3 Auto Tagger, Mp3 Organizer, ID3 Tag Editor, Mp3 Player, Mp3 Normalizer, BPM (Beats Per Minute) Analyzer,CD Ripper, YouTube To Mp3 Converter, Mp3 to Wav converter.

More Info:
https://www.zortam.com/

**1 Lifetime License are available for the Giveaway! Winner will selected by RANDOM.ORG after 3 weeks! OR January _ _ 2021

Rules:
1.New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here
2.Why do you want to win this license ? Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message
3.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!

License Type:
Lifetime, 1 PC

Good luck !
I'm using Zortam MP3 Media Studio to covnert audio files to my preferred formats.
So I can play them to different portable devices.  I'm just using a trial version with limited functions.
Hoping to win a lifetime license.  Thank you for sharing this giveaway.  Merry Xmas to all.

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Zoratm MP3 Media Studio is a program which can manage MP3 collection, edit song tags, search for and add lyrics and cover art, etc. It has the ability to customize many features including tag colors and is widely used to convert MP3 to WAV file formats or vise versa. It is also a great MP3 Tagger, MP3/Karaoke Organizer and CD Ripper.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...5589590489

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members and Staff of promo2day.com!!
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Zoratm MP3 Media Studio is the program I need to manage my MP3 collection and edit song tags.
The perpetual license is the most valuable part for me.

In the new year, I wish you all family happiness and health!

Facebook
Wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Never used this tool. Like to win this giveaway to test it's full potential.

Thank you for this opportunity.
Kindly, count me in.

Twitter
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is a great all-in-one music tool for organizing your Mp3/Karaoke collection for editing Mp3 ID3 tags, ripping your CD, normalizing Mp3, converts Mp3/Wav and Wav/Mp3, to get song lyric and cover arts from the internet and keeping your music collection well organized.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...2958524419
Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway, ahmed.
I need a license for this software in order to be able to batch normalise my mp3 files i use in my Sony portable player.
My wish is to have peace on earth in the years to come and become more faithful. 
My share is below:

Twitter.com
thanks for giveaway Heart
its all in one tool manage mp3 like tag convert  normalize rip cd to mp3 and so on..
and its a lifetime license that encourage me to enter
i wish good thing for good people Heart

https://twitter.com/MoAli89069502/status...1284888576
24 Hours Remaining !
This is a Lifetime license ! I am expecting more participation here. So, the winner will be announced after reaching at least 15 valid entries!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,300 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 7,944 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,328 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,471 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Advanced TIFF Editor - Lifetime! ahmed 12 4,571 01-06-2021 , 04:38 PM