Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway KeepSolid SmartDNS for 6 months for free
[Image: dMZaTYc.png]

Get 6 months KeepSolid SmartDNS subscription for free. DNS servers for all devices provide access to regionally blocked streaming services with streaming video, with minimal impact on the speed of the Internet connection (unlike VPN)

Bypass any geographic restrictions and watch your favorite movies and TV shows from anywhere with KeepSolid SmartDNS.

DNS proxy KeepSolid for all devices. including Windows PCs, Macs, iOS and Android mobile devices, Smart TVs and routers, allows you to access services such as American Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Now, Disney +, ITV, Sony Crackle, Rai.TV, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, ESPN + and FUBOtv.

How does KeepSolid SmartDNS work?

KeepSolid SmartDNS service provides you with DNS servers that easily unblock the most popular streaming video streaming services around the world. At the same time, SmartDNS does not affect your Internet connection speed at all.

KeepSolid SmartDNS proxy capabilities:

Unblock your favorite services
Unlimited bandwidth
Unlimited traffic
Fast work and user-friendly interface
Work on an unlimited number of devices

Free KeepSolid SmartDNS License

Redeem code in KeepSolid ID account

Create a new KeepSolid ID (or use an existing account) on the official website and confirm your account by email.

In your personal account in the Redeem a Code section, activate the following activation code:

SMARTDNS2020CHIP

[Image: RARiKZN.jpg]

Configure DNS manually according to the instructions on any of your devices or router, specifying the following addresses:

62.210.136.158 - EU DNS
69.162.67.202 - US DNS

Note

In the settings of your KeepSolid account, in the SmartDNS section , you must add your IP address. Further, in the system settings, when adding DNS, it is better to add only the DNS (there are two of them - Europe and the United States), the continent of which is needed to unblock.

Or download and install the application on your computer, mobile device or browser extension

Specify the KeepSolid ID credentials (email and password) after installing the application in Settings> Subscription> Log in .

System requirements:

Windows 10, Xbox One
macOS 10.15 and higher
Android 5.0 and up
iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad

Terms of the offer:

6 months subscription provided: unlimited devices.
The license period starts from the moment of activation.
The product is intended for home, non-commercial use.
Free updates are available during the license period.
Access free technical support by emailing support@keepsolid.com.

source
I got an email :

"We are so lucky to have a client like you!
A gift to you, as a token of our gratitude for your trust and support!
Share SmartDNS subscription with those you care about. Bring your friends and family together to watch the best movies, shows, and streaming channels!
Here are free 1-month SmartDNS
subscription codes:
LV5734VJA0I4
8NE72ZTC6DK6
C8F833DB9KM8
XEO9LV2B6G1Z
YC9ESUSZCUF3"
I got emails from them too..

MBMT8BFTHKGX
GLFH7M1GISSN
47VXNXLZ1DMN
08JE800LI0VX
ULHYFZRBT4PS

NBYMIA1A6OSD
FXHJT4UBJ436
BXNRGE0HMLHP
E3U30U030I7I
5NFDFZ6K7VV1
KeepSolid SmartDNS - 6 Months

In your personal account in the "Redeem a Code" section, activate the following activation code:

SDNSMACXDNS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway KeepSolid VPN Unlimited for 6 months for free. Unlimited traffic for 5 devices tarekma7 7 7,037 12-27-2023 , 08:09 AM
Last Post: zevish
  Giveaway KeepSolid VPN Unlimited FREE Sasha 17 6,514 03-04-2022 , 02:47 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway KeepSolid Christmas gifts Free 3-month sub for MonoDefense Bundle Sasha 0 2,092 12-18-2020 , 06:02 PM
Last Post: Sasha