Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x Master PDF Editor (Lifetime) + Advanced TIFF Editor (Lifetime)
[Image: pU66pna.jpg]

I have an unused license of Master PDF Editor v 5 (Lifetime) & Advanced TIFF Editor (Lifetime) for the Giveaway.If you are interested just Replay below (Follow the Rules) .I will select 02 Winners with the help of RANDOM.ORG after 15 valid entries. 1st Winner: Master PDF Editor & 2nd Winner: Advanced TIFF Editor!

About Master PDF Editor:
https://code-industry.net/masterpdfeditor/

About Advanced TIFF Editor:
https://www.tiffedit.com/index.shtml

Rules:
1.No VPN Allowed! Use your original IP address.

2.You must have at least 3 meaningful post & 1 thread Including New Member Introductions Here

3.Why do you want to win this license ?

4.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!

5.Winner must PM me within 03 days to claim His/Her win after winning announcement!

Giveaway is live now!

Good Luck Thumb
I like to save my scanned file as clean pdf files. It will help me to clean.Twitter
Y want to eam a license because i need to edit pdf
this program is all i need.
thanks for the giveaway
This is a leaner, no-nonsense, straight to perform software. I have heard good words about it. I often need to edit PDFs. So this one's definitely going to help me a lot. 
A great personal giveaway by our Super Mod Ahmed

My Twitter Share
I am studying and the university requires uploads in PDF format.
While I can save projects in PDF sometimes you need to alter them, and this would make life much easier!

https://twitter.com/Six_SixSix/status/13...66465?s=20
Master PDF Editor is a good PDF editor (with basic functions), as well as their viewer. Master PDF Editor differs from other analogues in one "trick": it can edit (and sign * .xps-documents), which is rare. Its size is small and it works quite fast, it has a Russian interface, and, moreover, it is quite strict (there is no overload of all sorts of multi-colored buttons), I liked it. Well, with its own functions, both for viewing and editing documents,
the program is doing well.
After installing and starting the program, you can immediately start editing the pdf document, or viewing it. The functions here are standard, you can edit / insert text, images, add comments, buttons, bookmarks, highlight text, and all other similar functions typical for pdf editors.

The program, in addition to adding a variety of content to pdf (and editing it), can convert * .xps-files to * .pdf and vice versa, document protection is supported by 128-bit encryption. The created document can be exported immediately in the portable documetnt format, or in one of the main image formats: png, jpg, bmp or tiff.

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...0423253276
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a license to view and edit PDF documents.
The program has a large functionality that allows you to view, create, edit, convert, scan, print and much more.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Nice tools to have on your system and will come very handy at the need of the hour.

Twitter
I need Master PDF Editor to work with my pdf files.
Add, edit some parts of pdf and save them as documents.
Thank you for sharing this giveaway contest.

Twitter
Edit:
There Will be 2 Winners ! 1st Winner Will Get Master PDF Editor & 2nd Will Get Advanced TIFF Editor Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway AdGuard - 3 Devices [Lifetime!] ahmed 39 9,952 06-19-2022 , 09:44 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway Audials One 2022 [Lifetime!] ahmed 11 4,823 04-17-2022 , 08:09 PM
  Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway Mike 23 5,032 12-27-2021 , 03:32 AM
Last Post: exomusic
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,092 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway XYplorer Pro [Lifetime!] ahmed 20 5,167 02-27-2021 , 11:00 PM