Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway. I'm a fan of Ashampoo's products, they are user-friendly and feature rich. I mostly use Google Docs, but that is an online tool. Ashampoo Office works offline, and has more options.

https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/135...5704050688
What I like most about Ashampoo Office is that it is really compatible with Microsoft Office. This is essential, since Microsoft Office is the dominant office suite. However, Ashampoo Office is so good that it is not only compatible with MS Office, but in my experience it often even works better than Microsoft Office. So it's a great replacement and it saves you from many a tantrum that MS Office can give you when it once again doesn't work the way it's supposed to. 
I also like that it is portable.  Thumb

I already own a giveaway license of Softmaker Office 2016. Ashampoo Office and Softmaker Office are very closely related. (They are more or less the same...) So I would love to win a license for Ashampoo Office because I'd like to have a newer version of this great office suite.

Twitter
Ashampoo Office 8 is compatible with MS Office, including Office 365, and Office 2019, 
and includes text processor, spreadsheet, 
and presentation applications. Full compatibility 
and great performance make it a genuine alternative to Microsoft Office.

[Image: giphy.gif]
twitter
Thanks for the review and giveaway.
I want to win the Ashampoo Office 8 license because I have been using office programs from Ashampoo for a long time and note that this program is easy to use and has good compatibility with all Microsoft Office solutions.
My favorite features:
- Compatible with MS Office, including Office 365 and Office 2019 .
- Support for classic and ribbon interfaces.
- Ability to create a portable version.
- Export to PDF formats.
- Availability of templates and document designs.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Efficient and powerful - even on older machines
Why Ashampoo Office Free? Ashampoo Office offers you three powerful, efficient and simple programs in an affordable package. Perfect integration of these three programs allows you to work quickly, reliably and comfortably both in the office and at home. Ashampoo Office Free is highly compatible with Microsoft Office file formats and opens, edits and saves Word, Excel or PowerPoint files. This guarantees a smooth exchange of documents with Microsoft Office users. And for even more flexibility, Ashampoo Office works from a USB stick, allowing you to have your office suite close at hand.

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...6091833709
Thanks for the Giveaway. Thumb

I would like to win a license for Ashampoo Office 8 as it is a very good office suite which is a good alternative to MS Office.
Easy to use and clean user interface.

My favorite features are:

Easy to use and clean user interface.
Has all the capabilities of a complete office.
Preview documents in real-time in different formats.

My share: Twitter
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! Ashampoo Office is an excellent and much cheaper alternative of Microsoft Office. It supports native Microsoft Office file formats and can also export documents as pdf files. Its interface seems similar to most office solutions so there should not be any trouble getting used to it. Another useful feature is the different languages it supports. I would like to win a license and use it on some of my PC's.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/13...4780124160
Giveaway extended to 20 February 2021
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2042121220
I like ashampoo office because it has modern and clean GUI(it has ribbon menu for easy navigation). I also like that it is more lightweight than MS office and has all the features that a user can need from the 3 apps- Write, Present and Calculate. I also like that it is
Compatible with MS Office, including Office 365 and Office 2019
Thanks a lot @tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team for the opportunity to win a lifetime license for Ashampoo Office 8 Smile 

It is the best affordable alternative for Microsoft Office and can be used for 5 PCs. I have tested it back in 2018 and I'm impressed on its fantastic features and ease of use. It wasn't a system hog compared to Microsoft Office and the clean/minimalistic UI is a great bonus. Hope to win a license to replace my old Office 2010 and fully experience the newest version Ashampoo Office 8. Count me in please!

Facebook Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 9 tarekma7 28 4,622 12-06-2023 , 09:15 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 22 7,952 04-10-2021 , 04:22 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  [Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos tarekma7 27 8,380 04-10-2021 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,501 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 11 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 11,988 04-11-2020 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: Starship