Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 2 x F‑Secure FREEDOME VPN [1 Year]
[Image: nPCLtHU.jpg]

I have 02 unused Yearly License of F‑Secure FREEDOME VPN for the Giveaway.If you are an F-Secure fan & would like to win the license then do comments below (Rules) ,i will pick 02 Winners with the help of RANDOM.ORG after 15 valid entries .

About F‑Secure FREEDOME VPN:
https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/products/freedome

Rules:

1.No VPN Allowed! Use your original IP address.

2.You must have at least 3 meaningful post & 1 thread Including New Member Introductions Here

3.Why do you want to win this license ?

4.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here! 

5.Winners must PM me within 03 days to claim His/Her win after winning announcement!

Good Luck! Thumb
This program is one of the best VPN programs
It is a German-made program
Very powerful and fast
Almost free of connection problems

thank you ahmed for giveaway
I need it because my isp company blocks some websites.

Thank you, Ahmed. Have a good day and good luck everyone.

Twitter
I have used this great service before
But unfortunately the software is to deliver services to the whole world
Some countries are filtered by the company itself F‑Secure FREEDOME
Which prevents all users of the world from accessing the free internet is in fact a superior gene to know themselves

Thanks for sharing Heart
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win an F-Secure Freedome VPN for anonymity on the Internet, protecting Wi-Fi connections, and blocking malicious mobile apps and websites.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I don't use VPN but I want to win to try it.  Thanks for the giveaway.

Twitter
This is the best VPN in my country for speed and privacy.
https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...2722869046
Keep your browsing private and stay safe from hackers, trackers,
 and intrusive companies. F‑Secure FREEDOME VPN is the choice of security experts around the world.
twitter

thank you  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
F‑Secure FREEDOME VPN is, of course, a very good vpn service that has been noted by vpn users around the world. With a nice and remarkable interface, it is easy to onfigure and use. If obtained, I would use it to surf some legal sites blocked by my ISP.
Twitter share
A reliable and trustworthy VPN, I'd definitely wish for and love to own a license of! I need secure internet.
Also, I am fed up with so many websites blocked and restricted by ISPs as ordered by Government of my country. At least this is one of reasons for me to long for a license !! ;)
Our Super Mod ahmed has again brought another great nice software to be given away.  Heart  Heart

Twitter Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1 x AVG Ultimate 2019+AVG Secure VPN + 1 x Adguard Premium 1 Year[Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 27 11,804 08-11-2019 , 06:37 AM
Last Post: Dareks
  Personal Giveaway F-secure Freedom VPN-1 Year (20 license -First Come First Served) ahmed 32 11,102 01-18-2019 , 12:38 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  f secure safe - first come giveaway - 5 key one year hamede 16 8,303 11-09-2017 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: clyde
  F‑Secure SAFE - one year free. hamede 7 5,431 10-06-2017 , 08:10 PM
Last Post: AAU