Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway
I have tested the trial version of Internet Download Manager thoroughly and I think it is a must have program. I was able to download many videos using this great tool and I like it a lot. Thank you very much for this giveaway.

Twitter
I've already tried a lot of download managers: FDM, XDM, Jdownloader are some of the best; but none is so good as IDM! 
In my experience IDM had the best capacity to grab and download links from sites that even FDM couldn't get. It's much simpler to handle than Jdownloader too. Furthermore, it has the best Privacy Police among the ones i tested. It's true that XDM gets closer to IDM in the core features, but XDM extension is not so good, and the privacy police of XDM seems to be copied from IDM site, what makes me doubt of it.  

Unfortunately, IDM is paid, and i can't afford it now. So I hope i can win the lifetime giveaway!

Ty @ahmadkhaje for the chance. I wish you luck guys!

Twitter
(02-06-2021 , 10:53 AM)ahmadkhaje Wrote:
(02-05-2021 , 02:53 PM)divinenews Wrote:
Why would I want to win a license for Internet Download Manager?

Because Internet Download Manager (IDM) is regarded by experts, critics, users, and me as the best Download Manager available at this time and the past decade. ... and it is very fast. ... IDM can increase the download speed incredibly. I have heard and read that it can increase your download speed up to 5 times what you would get without using it.  The "resume" feature is fantastic in case you lose your online connection which tends to happen to me often with downloads that are large.

And, I want to win a license because IDM is simply the best and most user friendly file down-loader app that I have ever used, ... and I need it for my wife's computer. Big Grin

---> Other features of IDM that I like:
  1. "Automatic Antivirus checking" which is very important because many "bad actors" try to offer great downloads that include malware (viruses, trojans ...) that will ruin or capture your operating system.
  2. IDM offers plugin that integrates internet download manager into my favorite browsers.
  3. IDM is lightweight on system resources.

[Image: giphy.gif]

*Thank you ahmadkhaje for putting together this contest for our forum. Your great reputation for being generous online precedes you. Clap

"bad actors"

ahmadkhaje,

"Bad actors" is a term widely used across the internet and in real life to mean those people who act (badly) to harm others. ... On the internet, "bad actors" are those who create viruses/malware and attempt various methods of infecting others with them. ...   I have re-written the sentence as you can see and said, "many people with bad motives try to offer great downloads that include malware (viruses, trojans ...)" ... I meant no ill will to anyone and want to be included in this contest. ... I hope you respond to me on this forum thread or send me a PM to let me know what you think.

Thank you, Thumb
divinenews,
aka Elijah Gale.  
Thanks for the review and giveaway.
I previously used the Internet Download Manager program, but unfortunately, the license has expired.
Internet Download Manager is the best solution for organizing file downloads from the Internet. The application implements various methods to speed up the download, which increases the download speed several times.
The program integrates into various browsers and automatically intercepts downloads.
Internet Download Manager also allows you to download video content from various video hosting services.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I like how easily it capture download link of playing video file. Twitter
I had experienced using IDM version 5 and what I like about it is that it efficiently uses your connection and makes the best of it to let you download anything especially videos or big sized files. No failed downloads and I can leave it and bang download is completed after coffee and snacks! I now have JDownloader and FDM now as my license has expired. Did not have any chance to own a license since IDM version 5. Nor an Ant Download Manager chance. Perhaps this time I can win Smile Thanks for contest!

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/jACos544/status/1358863232442662914
Thanks for the giveaway!
Giveaway Ends February 28/2021
Thank you for this opportunity.

IDM is the best download manager without any doubt. I would like to win this giveaway to get my hands on the best download manager.

Twitter
Hello guys!

First, ty for the chance to win this download manager. It has some time that i've been looking for it. I used it a long time ago with my girlfriend's PC and i loved it. Unfortunately, I'm not with her anymore (long story), so i would love to win this and don't have to remember her every time i need to download anything  Big Grin

The thing i most liked with IDM was it really did what it supposed to do, and it was very - VERY - realiable!

TY!!

TWITTER

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,313 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 X Internet Download Manager - Annual Licenses tarekma7 47 15,223 05-16-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 57 17,708 01-14-2020 , 11:47 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,435 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 3] ahmed 52 17,697 11-04-2019 , 11:50 PM
Last Post: ImnotwiththeFBI