Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
ExpressVPN: Ask us anything about Lightway (for a chance to win!)

We’re taking your questions! Ask us anything about Lightway, our pioneering new VPN protocol. Learn more about it here: https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/light...

We want to tell you more, beyond the basics. Ask us anything about how Lightway works in the comments of this video. ExpressVPN vice president Harold Li will answer your questions in a follow-up video series.

If your question is selected, you’ll get six months of ExpressVPN free.

A VPN protocol is the method by which your device connects to a VPN server. Most VPN services rely on a standard set of protocols. Lightway is only found in ExpressVPN, built right into our apps. Try it for yourself to see how it makes your VPN experience faster, more reliable, and more secure.
https://twitter.com/expressvpn/status/13...0348253189

Congratulations sasha  Thumb
Very very good question Thumb

I am also considering the technical aspect of your question Clap Clap Clap Clap with appreciation.
Congratulations on your win Sasha
Sasha,

You delight and impress me constantly with your actions and comments.  ... Congratulations on this win. -- You ask ExpressVPN a great technical question that deserved to win. ... I am very happy for you. Heart

Your online friend, 
divinenews,
aka Elijah Gale 
Thank you very much for your congratulations friends, I am glad that I won, I am happy to use Express, simply because they are cool guys who know a lot about their work and respect their clients.

I have already shared my license with several users of our forum for a long time, so friends, we continue to enjoy the excellent vpn, which I have extended for another half year.
Congrats on your win,sasha Thumb
Congratulations Sasha, good question

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway windscribe. Make a 30s video, get a chance to win up to $10,000 in prizes. Sasha 5 3,269 05-02-2020 , 03:00 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Enter for your chance to win one of 10 NordVPN subscriptions sidemoon 2 1,375 04-09-2020 , 09:24 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Enter For A Chance To Win A HP Pavilion 17.3″ Laptop tofana 2 2,007 05-06-2016 , 02:06 PM
Last Post: neutrinos
  Don’t miss your chance to earn 25GB! - For Student only mitxitorang 0 2,172 09-18-2015 , 01:23 AM
Last Post: mitxitorang