Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Biden: “I Wake Up Every Morning And Say, ‘Where the Hell Are We?’”
https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-i-w...ll-are-we/      Biden: “I Wake Up Every Morning And Say, ‘Where the Hell Are We?’”
by Steve Watson
February 17th 2021, 4:03 am
This guy is in charge now      During a CNN downhill Tuesday night, Joe Biden admitted that he wakes upon every morning not knowing ‘where the hell’ he is.

When Anderson Cooper asked the hard hitting probing question ‘What is it like to live in the White House?’ Biden responded by stating “I wake up every morning, look at Jill, and say ‘where the hell are we?’”

COOPER: "You’ve already spent a great deal of time at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Except now you’re living there and you’re president. It’s been four weeks. What’s it like? How is it different?"

BIDEN: "I wake up every morning, look at Jill, and say 'where the hell are we?'" pic.twitter.com/vdAjxUnWOT

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 17, 2021
Surely this will be comforting for Americans to hear.

Elsewhere during the car crash exchange, Biden claimed that former military and former police officers are fueling the “growth of white supremacy,” while claiming President Trump refused to condemn it:

Later, Biden went on to claim that people of color don’t know how to use the internet:

"Minorities… don't know how to use, know how to get online."@JoeBiden is perpetuating a racist trope that minorities don't know how to use the internet.#BidenTownhall pic.twitter.com/hsVuC02PdC

— Steven Cheung (@CaliforniaPanda) February 17, 2021
He also found himself in a bind when he uttered a ‘racist’ fact:

Joe Biden says "bIack on bIack crime" is the primary concern of many minority communities, not police brutality, and then stops himself mid sentence realizing he has just committed the cardinal sin of uttering aloud a hate-fact. #BidenTowhall pic.twitter.com/ixHYdVgolz

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) February 17, 2021
Answers on a post card as to what the hell this comment means:

BIDEN: "Did you ever five years ago think every second or third ad out of five or six should turn out to be biracial couples?" pic.twitter.com/1jVYuSqQuI

When it comes to racism in communist China, however, that’s just a “cultural norm”:

So what Biden is pretty much saying is that genocide is a cultural norm !?pic.twitter.com/5lFPo9FN8C

— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) February 17, 2021
Turning to crime…

BIDEN: "No one should go to jail for a drug offense." pic.twitter.com/75usLcTWlA

Immigration…

Joe Biden says that a pathway to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants would be essential in any immigration bill pic.twitter.com/VHkF0SVmQv

Turning to the ongoing coronavirus crisis and the slow uptake of the vaccine in the US, Biden predictably blamed Trump for ‘wasting time’ with the vaccine rollout (despite the fact that Trump’s administration defied all odds to get the vaccine distributed in record time):

Biden also blatantly lied and claimed there was no vaccine when he took office:

At the beginning of the town hall, President Biden claimed he didn't have a vaccine when he came into office.

The first shots occurred on December 14 and one million doses were being administered per day when he took office on January 20. pic.twitter.com/NX61LTvqF7

Does he really believe Americans can’t remember as far back as 30 days ago?

When asked when he sees lockdowns and mask mandates ending, Biden said he ‘hopes’ it’ll be over in A YEAR:

Pres. Biden is asked when he thinks everything can go back to normal:

"By next Christmas, I think we'll be a different circumstance God willing than we are today.. A year from now, I think there will be significantly fewer people socially distanced, not having to wear a mask." pic.twitter.com/gUUVQfbyH2

What a wreck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evangeline Lilly Knew Posting Anti-Vaxx Rally Pics Would ‘Wake the Giant,’ mrtrout 0 476 02-18-2023 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Dire Warning for America: This Is The Future If We Don’t Wake Up Now mrtrout 0 470 01-15-2022 , 05:06 AM
  CNN Doctor: Wear Masks At Home And Take Tests On Christmas Morning mrtrout 0 398 12-18-2021 , 07:59 AM
  'Laptop from Hell' lays out explosive Hunter Biden scandals mrtrout 0 518 12-04-2021 , 11:57 AM
  Disney Halts Vaccine Mandate In Wake Of New Florida Law mrtrout 0 446 11-21-2021 , 05:16 AM