Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Reviewer needed for Hideaway VPN
[Image: tv5M2Mw.png]

READY FOR THE WORLDS FASTEST VPN?

BLAZING FAST SPEEDS
HideAway has been engineered from the ground up to be as fast as possible. In many cases your internet speed will get faster as HideAway has been optimized with many clever techniques to get the most speed out of your connection. Check out the speed tests on the right - HideAway absolutely blitzes other well known VPNs in speed comparisons.

In real world tests, HideAway is on average 3-7 times faster than OpenVPN and 2-5 times faster than Wireguard.

HideAway adapts to the latest technology. Now days web browsers are using faster protocls like QUIC to get the most speed out of web browsing and HideAway automatically uses it where as other VPNs can't.

FAST SERVERS

We only use fast servers based on major internet backbones. But we can get away with using cheap cloud servers without seeing any reduction in speed and then pass the cost savings on to you. If other VPNs try and use inexpensive cloud servers, it really shows with a reduction in speed. In fact, HideAway is so efficient, when a HideAway server is running at full bandwidth capacity it only uses 10% of one cpu.

FAST ENCRYPTION
HideAway uses the same encryption that Google Services use on mobile, so it's been engineered for speed and security. It runs at extremely high speeds and ensures confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity. You can read more info in the FAQ's.

Product page: https://www.firetrust.com/products/hidea...imited-vpn

I am needing a good informative review for Hideaway VPN. The reviewer will get a (3 year ) license as a reward for doing the review. If interested in doing a review please reply below.
I will wait for any other interested member, if no one I will do the review
HideAway VPN is not an unlimited VPN. They have GB Plans, and the highest offered plan is 150 GB/2 years.

Is the 3 years subscription reward for review an unlimited plan?
(02-25-2021 , 02:37 AM)saman Wrote: HideAway VPN is not an unlimited VPN. They have GB Plans, and the highest offered plan is 150 GB/2 years.

Is the 3 years subscription reward for review an unlimited plan?

I'm not sure where you got your info from but they have 3 year plans and they are unlimited.

Quote:Surf privately and anonymously.

BE ANONYMOUS ONLINE
When we use the internet, most of what we do is unencrypted so it’s easy to spy on what we do online at work, home or in public. HideAway masks your IP address with our anonymous IP addresses and encrypts your internet traffic, so your ISP, Government and hackers will have no idea what you’re doing or what websites you're visiting. The added benefit is that websites and internet services can no longer track you.

NO LOGGING

We didn’t build any logging capability in to the software, so we can't even turn logging on. So we can’t be compelled to hand over any information as we have nothing since the logging capability doesn't exist!

NO DATA LIMITS
When you connect via our high speed servers, you can use as much data as you like - there are no limits, even with torrents. (You still need to pay your own ISP data charges though). Additionally, our servers won’t get bogged down because as an option HideAway logs you in for most bandwidth intensive services like video, then uses your own ISP’s connection to stream the bandwidth intensive content.

TORRENT FRIENDLY
Download torrents as much as you like. There's no limit and it's really fast!

BUILT IN KILL SWITCH
If you lose your internet connection, HideAway will cut the connection so that your real IP address and information is not leaked.

SECURE AGAINST DNS LEAKS
Automatically secured against IPv4 and IPv6 DNS leaks.
(02-25-2021 , 12:57 PM)Mike Wrote: I'm not sure where you got your info from but they have 3 year plans and they are unlimited.

When I checked your topic, I went to the website, but the buy page was not working. I googled and posted the info here. Now I realized I posted about Hideway VPN. Your topic is HideAway VPN.

My bad. I have edited my post.
I will start doing the review

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VideoProc Converter Reviewer Needed Mike 6 3,472 11-02-2022 , 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Reviewer needed for Watchdog Anti-Malware Mike 2 11,651 07-29-2021 , 08:33 PM
  Reviewer needed for PandaVPN Mike 0 13,715 02-22-2021 , 02:41 PM
  Reviewer needed for Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Mike 5 17,516 09-27-2020 , 06:27 AM
  Reviewer needed for WeVPN Cool 0 16,452 09-16-2020 , 02:45 PM
Last Post: Cool