Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Creativities.PDF Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: i6sR9Dc.png]

Creativities.PDF is a powerful software for visual structure modification of PDF documents. It is an all-in-one application for managing and converting PDF files. It includes many functions and features that are required by many users for easy PDF manipulation.

Homepage:

https://www.creativities.de/en/

Download:

https://www.creativities.de/en/CreativitiesPDFSetup.exe

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use. All tools and features are well arranged in the main app window

[Image: SDRIFok.png]

New Features:

Version 1.2.0:

The new update with version number 1.2.0 extends the OCR functions. Texts in images can now also be recognized and saved.

Version 1.3.0:

Minor bug fixes

Activation:

[Image: ROJ9m9v.png]

Features:

Merge files:

Merge multiple files into a single PDF file

Office to PDF:

Convert Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files to PDF

Images to PDF:

Convert images to PDF

Edit structure:

Delete or rotate pages. Save as entire PDF or extract individual pages only.

Export images:

Read out the images integrated in the PDF

Split PDF:

Split a PDF into several individual PDFs

Remove protection:

Remove a set password, encryption and restrictions

Protect with password:

Protect and encrypt a PDF with a password

Compress PDF:

Reduces file size by optimizing fonts, images, and content.

OCR - text recognition:

Convert non-searchable PDFs to searchable PDFs using OCR.

Image OCR:

Recognize and extract text from an image

Read our full detailed review HERE

I would like to thank the Developer for this exclusive giveaway

Giveaway details:

Number of licenses:  10

Validity of license:  Lifetime with updates (not upgrades)

Value of each License: 19.95 Euro

Giveaway duration:  3 weeks

Winner selection Wheel of Names

Rules:

You must be a registered Forum member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share it on any other forum or website and put the links here.

3. Your comment must include why you would like a license for Creativities.PDF [FEW SENTENSES].

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. One Entry per member, Double entries will be Deleted.

6. PM Mike within 3 Days after giveaway ends to claim your win otherwise your won will be void. 
Your claim must include your name and email address for the developer to generate the license keys.

Good Luck for ALL!
Twitter
[url=https://twitter.com/DeeRushie/status/1365630571079110658][/url]

Creativities.PDF
seems to be an all-in-one PDF tool capable of doing modification, format conversion, password protection, splitting and merging as well as OCR conversion of pdf files. Since I haven't tried it before, I'd be glad to get a license of this useful program and use it for the aforementioned purposes. I hope it's really powerful at doing what it is expected to do.
It's an all-in-one solution for my PDF files.  I can do a lot of things with Creativities.PDF like merging multiple files into a single PDF file.
I can use it to convert PDF files to Word format and other MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint).
It can also protect PDF files by putting a password for more security and privacy.
Thanks for the giveaway so please count my entry in and really hope to win.

Twitter
Creativities.PDF is a best software which allows simple or complete modification of my PDF documents.

Creativities.PDF aims to manage and convert PDF files. It includes many functions and features required by many users for easy handling of PDFs. It also helps protect PDF files with a password for added security and privacy

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...5674214403
Creativities.PDF is is light software and has intersting tools built in such as make PDF searchable and OCR abilities
Share Link
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...2021907177

3. Why you would like a license for Creativities.PDF?
  Creativities.PDF is an all-in-one application which can edit and convert PDF files through rotating, deleting and   extracting pages, text recognition in PDF and image files, adding or removing password protection, converting Office documents and images to PDF. In addition,  you can merge multiple files into one single file, export images that are embedded in a PDF file and compress a PDF file. It can perform all the processing locally on the user’s computer without uploading your files online. With such favorite features, I am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.
Thanks for the giveaway!
I would like to get a license for Creativities. PDF to manage and convert PDF files.
The program has all the basic functions for editing PDF files.
The program also includes an OCR module that allows you to convert various types of documents, such as scanned documents, into editable formats.
The program has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9311706116
I like that this tool can convert Ms word, excel and powerpoint files to PDF, merge multiple files into single pdf, Has OCR for converting a scanned image t editable document etc. It also looks like a lightweight app. 
Thanks!
Thank you for this opportunity.

I deal with pdf documents on a daily basis and Creativities.PDF will be quite handy with so many features.
Creativities.PDF has many functions and features that are required by many users for easy PDF manipulation making it an an all-in-one application for managing and converting PDF files.

Twitter
All those who entered have won a license.

PM Mike within 3 Days to claim your win otherwise your won will be void. 

Your claim must include Creativities.PDF Winner as the subject title, your name and email address for the developer to generate the license keys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 10 2,527 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Last Post: ant_gamal
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,532 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,479 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Promo2day Contest Winrar V6.11 Review and 8x Lifetime Perpetual License Giveaway tarekma7 37 5,889 11-25-2022 , 11:30 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,725 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum