Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
O&O SafeErase 16: Stop identity theft with secure data deletion!
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, tarekma7.
O&O SafeErase Pro is a great privacy tool with enhanced capabilities in providing us with the perfect tools to annonymize and delete private stuff from our devices in safe manner without causing any issues to our machines as it is well known that the developer produces quality software. 
The feature to clean-up SSD makes this software perfect for my needs. 

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @tarekma7  and O&O Software!

I would like to win a lifetime license for O&O SafeErase 16 Professional to fully plug privacy/security holes and prevent identity theft by safely deleting all traces left on my hard drive in case i decide to sell or get rid of the PC. O&O Software are known for ensuring safety and security of deleted data files to protect users' personal data and avoid identity theft. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
I am thankful to our staff for hosting such a wonderful giveaway.

The reason I want to win is that-
In the world of secrecy and data breaches, we always need some software that would put a shield to protect our data and that's what O&O Safe Erase does. it wipes out all the data that could lead to potential loss of privacy of any user if left behind. This is software is the best in class and is being trusted by customers around the globe for privacy and to cut away the security loopholes.

Thank you

twitter share 
https://twitter.com/GitterTag/status/137...8995428358
Giveaway will soon close.
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share

I'd like to win a free license of O&O SafeErase 16 because I want to protect my sensible data from the wrong hands, and, in addition, I want to protect my privacy.
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the lucky winners
[Image: rL4wJ0q.png]

PM me within 2 days of winners announcement
Thanks a lot for the license and congrats to all the winners!
Thumb
Congrats to all the winners!
[Image: 1Q8Jrwo.jpg]
All licenses sent to the winners, congratulations