Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro Review and Giveaway
[Image: Zc1X0Uk.png]

During Windows setup many of these settings are pre-configured and in many cases it remains unclear to what extent Windows 10 will send out usage data.

Windows 10 offers many comfort features such as the virtual assistant Cortana that can make everyday life easier for you. To make this possible, Windows 10 has to collect huge amounts of data. It also analyzes user profiles to display user-tailored ads as Microsoft openly acknowledges. So by default, Windows 10 is set to collect more data than many users would allow. Even the recommended express installation later states that: If you don't want a particular setting you'll have to disable it yourself.

Do you really want to allow Windows 10 to access your calendar, emails, your location and many other settings? With Ashampoo AntiSpy for Windows 10, you decide! Access all of your settings with ease.

Ashampoo AntiSpy for Windows 10 gives you an overview of all critical system settings and allows you to disable each one at the click of a button. Two included presets allow you to disable any reporting to Microsoft or rely on recommendations by our security experts.

Put a muzzle on Microsoft, Google and other programs on your PC

The logical complement to your anti-virus software

Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro gives users several options to stop Windows, Google software, Office and many others from sending out telemetry data. It effectively prevents the creation of user profiles and personalized ads with a single click. Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro not only targets Windows 10 but also Google Analytics and pre-installed utilities from hardware manufacturers or graphics card drivers. A single click is all it takes to end the spying and prevent companies from tracking their users. It is also possible to disable telemetry data for individual services, e.g. to continue to use comfort features such as Cortana. Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro covers over 100 services, including Office and apps installed by Windows on its own. It's the perfect solution for more control and better privacy for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 systems.

1-click immunization against tracking
Maximum privacy and protection against unwanted usage reports
Silence over 100 programs and services
Disable Windows 10 telemetry as far as possible
Prevent user tracking by Google, Office, Bing, hardware manufacturers and many more
Auto-launch with Windows for permanent data privacy
Easily undo changes instantly
Relentless against unwanted user profiles

[Image: ILMHp9w.png]

Overview:

Version: 1.0.0
Release date: 2021/01/28
Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)
Category: Security Software

Pricing and languages:

Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99, GBP 34.99, CAD 59.99, AUD 49.99, CNY 379.00, CHF 49.99, BRL 129.99, RUB 2199.00, PLN 159.99, TRY 249.00, SEK 389.00, NZD 59.99, MXN 599.00, ZAR 499.00, TWD 1399.00, HKD 339.00, HUF 12500.00, DKK 299.00, NOK 349.00

Languages

English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian

Size: 21,61 MB

System Requirements:

Operating System:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

Computer:
Any computer that supports the above operating systems. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other:
Full administrative rights are required to use the program.
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals

Use it on up to 10 PCs in your household

If you use Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro at home, a single license will allow you to install the software on up to 10 PCs! Buy once and let your entire family benefit from a more secure Windows system! You'll only need a separate license for each installation, if you use the software in a commercial setting.

How Microsoft collects data

As long as Windows 10 is running with default settings, numerous services collect data about program usage, occurring errors or personal user interests. This data facilitates comfort features like Cortana (whether you use it or not) and provides Microsoft with error reports but also enables highly personalized ads. Many consider this a privacy threat and feel spied upon by their PCs.

[Image: Sj6BtZU.png]

Stop other software from snooping

Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro can do more that just end the data collection in Windows. Many other programs are more nosy than you would like! Silence anti-virus solutions or software pre-installed by the manufacturer of your PC! AntiSpy also covers analytics software, like Google Analytics, or the many helper programs pre-installed by hardware manufacturers that are not part of the operating system. Even browsers and graphic cards collect usage data without your intervention! And don't forget the all too chatty Office suite!

[Image: ijW5K8g.png]

Teach your PC the value of discretion

As long as Windows 10 is running with default settings, numerous services collect data about program usage, occurring errors or personal user interests. This data facilitates comfort features like Cortana (whether you use it or not) and provides Microsoft with error reports but also enables highly personalized ads. Many consider this a privacy threat and feel spied upon by their PCs.

[Image: u3WODIs.png]

Better privacy in a single click

We believe there should be an easy way to achieve data protection and privacy. That's why Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro can disable all data collectors in a single click! But you can also toggle features manually and block individual services to your needs. You stay in full control: Enable the services you actively use and block the others from sending out telemetry data.

Bottom Line:

You decide what Windows 10 should know about you!
More system control
Configure security settings
Protect your privacy
Disable location services
Prevent Windows 10 from sending diagnostics and usage data

Homepage:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/1104...ntispy-pro

Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_antispy_pro_sm.exe (21,61 MB)

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ashampoo

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AshampooHolding

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/ashampoo/?hl=de

Ashampoo Blog:

https://blog.ashampoo.com/de
I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 3

Value of the license:  $29.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Wheel Of Names

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment:

What is your current Windows version: 7, 8.1, 10?

Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 2 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck for all!
Twitter
[url=https://twitter.com/DeeRushie/status/1369332834717081604][/url]
Ashampoo is a vendor of popular apps that cover several aspects of computing needs. AntiSpy Pro is another app in their product line, brought to assure the mass of having their privacy under own control without the risk of possible data breach.

I use both Windows 7 and Windows 10 on different machines at different times of the day. I would like to get a license of this great product called Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro in order to be able to have my computing sessions free of privacy holes.
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...2725300224
my favorite system is Windows 10 i would love to use this amazing program on this particular system.
it is a program that will provide us with a high level of privacy so valuable to us.
Besides, Ashampoo is a trustworthy company with a lot of great software.
Thank you very much for the competition for this soft and the opportunity to win it.
Twitter

I can make my own personal settings for my pc. I can restrict some Windows services to prevent accidental and unauthorized access at all times.  I want to win a license of Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro. I'm using Windows 10 version.  So please count my name in and really hope to win.  Thank you and regards.
Thank you tarekma7  for this Giveaway
If you are a Windows user and are fed up with your data and looking for the best Antispy software, then Ashampoo Antispy Pro software is the best one for you. It offers your PC complete protection from all types of programs that track your data and offers you complete privacy.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1371079048319930368
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
Many other programs are more nosy than you would like! Silence anti-virus solutions or software pre-installed by the manufacturer of your PC! AntiSpy also covers analytics software, like Google Analytics, or the many helper programs pre-installed by hardware manufacturers that are not part of the operating system.
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

My version of the system is Windows 10 .20H2 
Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro gives users many options to stop Windows, Google, and many other programs from sending their data to manufacturers. Effectively blocks the creation of user profiles and personalized ads with one click. Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro not only targets Windows 10, but also Gooogle Analytics, as well as pre-installed applications and tools from hardware vendors. One click is all it takes to stop this process and user tracking. It is also possible to enable individual services independently, e.g. to allow more Cortana. Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro supports over 100 services, including Office and Windows-based applications. It's perfect for even more privacy control in Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.

Twitter
twitter

thank you for giveaway
This program is important for privacy and get rid of the hassle
And get rid of the annoying servers and programs
I recommend it
More progress and success
Why do I want to win a license for Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro?

The first reason is because tarekma7's great review convinced me how powerful this software is regarding protection my personal online surfing. The second reason is because I am always looking for the best software apps to give me data protection and privacy from anyone who is tracking me and I trust and have used Ashampoo software for many years and love them.

I am currently using Windows 7 and 10 on my household's two computers.

*Many thanks to the Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this contest and to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for the members of this forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos tarekma7 27 8,140 04-10-2021 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 10,279 02-27-2021 , 02:15 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,108 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 11 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 11,805 04-11-2020 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: Starship
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 12,242 03-02-2020 , 11:10 AM
Last Post: tarekma7