Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos
Why do I want to win a license for Ashampoo Snap version 12?

Because I have been using an older version of Ashampoo Snap for screen & video captures for years and love it and want to win the latest version very much. ... I have used Ashampoo software for years and it always gets the job done that it is built for. Smile

*Many thanks to the Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this contest and also to tarekma7 for putting this contest together for all of us forum members. Thumb
Twitter
[url=https://twitter.com/DeeRushie/status/1375063823820890127][/url]
I have been using ShareX for the screenshot as well as video capturing purposes. I am in need of an alternate tool with more elaborate and professional features. I know Ashampoo Snap 12 has all those features that I need.
Thanks a lot for this amazing giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team!

I'm using Windows' Snipping Tool for basic screenshots and ApowerRec for video capturing desktop videos and in-game videos. I'd like to win Ashampoo Snap 12 license to replace the current two separate applications for capturing and editing screenshots and videos. Ashampoo Snap 12 can do literally anything not just capturing anything what's on the desktop screen but having a bunch of multiple editing tools for images and video captures. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share

At this moment, I don't use any video recording software but only the image tool integrated in Windows 10, and so I'd like to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 12 to have the ability to even record the desktop, instead on only use images.
I am currently using Ashampoo Snap 11. I want to win the newer version which has many excellent, new and useful features  like:-
1.Modern newly-designed editor
2.Important options directly in the recording area
3.New well-laid-out settings dialog

https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3371893760
Thanks!!
Thanks for the contest Ashampoo Snap 12 the enhanced OCR feature adding Japanese character recognition is a great future helping to identify important informations in japanese text.

sharelink
1) "Which program do you use to record videos from the desktop?" 
At the moment I'm not able to record videos from the desktop. I only use the capture function of FastStone Image Viewer for capturing images.

2) "Why you want to win a license?"
What I like most about Ashampoo Snap 12 is that it has the video capture capabilities I need and also the ability to recognize text in images. 
I'd really like to use these features.

Twitter

Thank you very much for another great giveaway @tarekma7 and the Ashampoo team!  Thumb Smile
Few days remaining here
Ashampoo Snap 12
1. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3130053066

2. Which program do you use to record videos from the desktop?
  I do not have any program to record video from the desktop at the moment.
  Why you want to win a license?
  That is the main reason why I want to win this license to equip me with this multi-purpose tool to capture screen or   anything I see on the screen as images or videos.
Thanks for the giveaway.
To record videos from the desktop, I use the RecMaster program.
I want to get an Ashampoo Snap 12 license to create video instructions or training materials, add annotations in the form of text, drawings, and voice prompts. add videos from your webcam with just one click. Ashampoo Snap 12 has great functionality and settings for video processing, as well as text recognition.

Twitter Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Ashampoo Snap 15 tarekma7 29 6,989 05-15-2023 , 12:29 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 14 tarekma7 17 2,960 04-07-2022 , 04:57 AM
Last Post: Imran
  Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 22 7,782 04-10-2021 , 04:22 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 10,282 02-27-2021 , 02:15 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,121 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda