Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos
[Image: ukUgeQm.jpg?1]

Ashampoo Snap 12 captures anything you see on your screen as images or videos. Aside from regular screenshots, the program also supports timed captures, scrolling areas, custom window sizes and multi-display environments. Multiple postprocessing features help you augment your screen captures with graphics, texts and effects to convey a lot of information quickly and visually. 

From webinar recordings to individual tutorials to illustrated explanations: Ashampoo Snap 12 gets the job done quickly and easily. Even full-screen games can be screenshotted without loss of quality. And the program stays out of your way until you need it. Comfort features, like multi-lingual text recognition, automated numbering or dedicated postprocessing tools, save you time and effort. Finished captures can not only be stored locally but easily uploaded to social networks or cloud services. 

Ashampoo Snap 12 comes with a built-in video editor to make custom cuts, freely merge them or store them as individual episodes. GIF export is also included. Version 12 features a completely overhauled recording section that is powered by future-proof technology. Screenshot tools are now available through the new "magic eye", including the new multi-purpose capture tool for rectangular and scrollable areas as well as entire windows. The image editor and settings dialogs have also been redesigned for better visual clarity and faster access.

- For up to 3 devices
- Completely revised recording area
- Multi-purpose capture tool for rectangular areas, entire and scrollable websites
- Animated, well-arranged user interface
- Modern newly-designed editor
- Important options directly in the recording area
- New well-laid-out settings dialog

[Image: k1NBOHV.png?1]

System requirements:

Operating System:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

Computer:
Any computer that supports the above operating systems. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other:
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.

[Image: j0S4zwf.png]

Overview: 

Version: 12.0.0

Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)

Category: Multimedia Software

Pricing 
Price: EUR 39.99, USD 39.99, 

Languages

British English, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Size: 152,73 MB, 156.396 kB, 160.149.012 B

Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_snap_12_sm.exe (152,73 MB)

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/2424...oo-Snap-12

Start Screen:

[Image: C6xFASX.png?1]

Fast and easy video cutting:

Not every video recording is an instant success. Ads, extra steps or pauses are a frequent bother. The same applies to screen captures. Keep the important bits and get rid of the rest with Ashampoo Snap 12! Remove ads, glitches or superfluous scenes or split your video into individual episodes. It doesn't matter whether you're casually pointing and capturing, creating an extensive webinar or producing a high-quality presentation: With Ashampoo Snap 12, every video capture comes out a success!

Capture and share desktop contents with ease:

Would you like to share your screenshots and videos with friends and family or upload them to social networks? With Ashampoo Snap 12, all options are open to you–at home and work! Ashampoo Snap 12 can share your files across all popular online and cloud services, including Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. For an even simpler way, upload your files to Ashampoo Webspace–it's completely free. Naturally, you can always take a more traditional or professional route and email your files as well.

Create videos for any purpose:

Creating instructional videos or documentaries is a breeze with Ashampoo Snap 12. Recordings are live-annotable with texts, drawings and voice narration. Clear things up with visualized mouse clicks and key strokes and add watermarks to protect your intellectual property. Take it to the next level and add live feeds from your webcam in a single click. Here's your ticket to create engaging tutorials, prepare instructive webinars and to point the way to the things that matter most to you–literally!

Save time and screen-capture information instantly:

Meaningful images can save you a lot of time and explaining and help with elucidating complex issues better. There's a reason for "Show, don't tell": Our brain can process, and recall, information embedded into images far quicker! And there's more: With Ashampoo Snap 12, you can enrich your images with comments, drawings and explanations to get to the point quickly! Point out details, highlight errors or mark out important areas in a snap. Save yourself tedious text-based explanations and say exactly what you mean with a single screenshot! Try it out today and see just how much text you can save!

Perfect for different screen resolutions and multi-display environments:

Ashampoo Snap 12 fully supports multi-display setups, even with different resolution and DPI combinations, e.g. mixed Full HD and 4K environments. Each display is captured at its individual resolution for maximum crispness and results are instantly editable. And once you're in the editor, it's smooth sailing for beginners and professionals alike!

Create GIFs from any video:

What would the internet be without those charming GIF animations? But GIFs can also be used in tutorials or demonstrations to great effect. Ashampoo Snap 12 can turn any video segment into GIFs. Just set the start and end positions, fire up the built-in converter and you're done!

More than a snipping tool: extensive comfort features:

Ashampoo Snap 12 does most of the heavy lifting for you. Automatic numbering or time-delayed captures will help you make the most of your shots. Freely annotate your captures with texts and drawings or use flood fills. Put the spotlight on individual portions, blur sensitive data and use the highlighter to direct attention in style!

Capture desktop contents and save videos or images from the internet:

The Internet is brimming with fascinating images, texts and videos. Ashampoo Snap 12 makes it easy to capture what you like! Save image and videos and edit them on the fly and to your liking! Anything you see on your screen, or hear through your sound card, Snap can capture!

Create screenshots quickly and with great flexibility:

Capturing and editing screenshots is child's play with Ashampoo Snap 12. From entire desktops to small screen segments, scrolling web sites to single passages: Everything is only a single click away! Use time to your advantage and create time-delayed screenshots or capture contents with pixel precision. Ashampoo Snap 12 is the screenshot program that does it all: intuitive handling + high-performance features!

Take full-quality screenshots of your video games:

Ashampoo Snap 12 takes perfect screenshots of your games, even in fullscreen mode. Capture your epic 2D and 3D fullscreen adventures in resolutions up to 4K. Preserve your greatest triumphs, highscores and player highlights forever!

Edit Module:

[Image: u5WtP94.png?1]

Use it on up to 3 PCs in your household:

If you use Ashampoo Snap 12 at home, you can run it on up to 3 PCs! If you use it commercially though, it's one license per installation.

Screen captures with the magic eye:

Ashampoo Snap 12 includes a completely new capture mode–and you'll love it! The program comes with a "magic eye", a semicircle-shaped menu located at the edge of the screen that provides instant access to all essential Snap features. You'll find the multi-purpose capture tool to capture entire screens or rectangular, and scrolling, sections right in its center! The smoothly animated interface makes it also easy to reach additional functions and settings and provides an ease of use never before seen in a Snap program–let alone any other screenshot tool for Windows!

New and Intuitive Capture Module:

[Image: J75Rny1.jpg]

Capture modes:

Multi-purpose capture tool for rectangular areas, entire and scrollable websites
Completely revised recording area
Animated, well-arranged user interface
Important options directly in the recording area
Absolute visual clarity during recording and editing
Create screenshots of 3D fullscreen games
Auto-insert watermarks
Use color picker to capture colors across applications
Create timed captures
Create collages from multiple screenshots
Full 32bit transparency support (RGBA)

Video capturing:

New codecs for better video quality
Top-of-the-line sound recordings
Optimized automatic settings
More customizable WMV recordings
Cut videos
Save videos as individual episodes
Join video files
Improved watermarking with live preview
Turn video cuts into animated GIFs
Enhanced recording of audio tracks
Resolutions up to 4K
Live edit video recordings with text and pen annotations
Display keyboard input during video recordings
Movable capture window during video recordings
Provide comments with microphone during webcam recording
Freely adjust webcam display position and size
Simplified handling for video and mouse effects
Improved MP4/WMV playback based on new Windows Media Foundation
Timed video capturing
Use counter to limit recording length
Pause and continue recordings
View length of recording
Real-time adjust capture area during recording
Capture webcam
Add mouse click effects

OCR:

Text recognition support for 6 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Russian)
New text recognition language: Japanese
Extract text from images with text recognition
Use OCR to create text objects and copy to system clipboard
Text recognition support for 7 languages (Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Russian)

Improved handling:

New well-laid-out settings dialog
Speed improvements across all program areas
Capture multiple monitors up to 4k resolution
Add origin (URL) to images
Include origin (URL) in image metadata
New hotkeys and screenshot settings
Capture system clipboard images that were copied in a browser window
Create animated GIFs, e.g. for memes
User-defined hotkeys for various functions
Optimized for current processors
Extended selection options for multi-display environments
Position selections with cursor keys
Ultra-smooth workflow with 1-click operations and optimized drawing routines
All objects/settings remain editable thanks to smart background versioning
Smarter work environment with intelligent background versioning for maximum file safety
Enhanced PDF support through Windows Server compatible PDF engine
More performance through multi-core support

Ashampoo Snap webspace:

Video auto-resizing for extreme display resolutions
Include origin (URL) in emailed images (only Outlook)
Export all objects to Photoshop
Integrate external applications for image editing and processing
Auto-resize images before sending
Supports WEBP as output format
Set custom application for PSD files
Print multiple files at once
Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Sky Drive
Export to JXR and PSD with layers for easy interchangeability
Upload to Ashampoo Web and share unique internet links, now with support for videos
Send as email, Use browser-based email clients (Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, Mail.ru)
Integrated Ashampoo webspace uploader

Editing mode:

Modern newly-designed editor
Full DPI awareness
Free display selection for edit mode
Movable and minimizable edit window
Highlight effect with image analysis
New formatting options for numbered buttons
Work with different DPI settings across multiple displays
Copy objects to system clipboard while in edit mode
Copy objects between screenshots
Work with curved arrows and lines for maximum flexibility
Support for different cursor styles
Exit edit mode even with multiple open projects
Insert locally saved images into screenshots
Improved object scaling during size adjustments
Enhanced filling tool with new transparency and tolerance settings
Clone objects for simple reuse
Select from various pre-defined harmonious color/style configurations with live previews
Work faster with 1-click object selection/deselection
Edit and add custom color/style configurations for quick access
Use quick editing to add/edit text elements at a single click/keystroke
Draw continous lines with the point-line tool
Apply gradients to many objects
Quickly select suitable effects with live previews
Select screenshot colors with color picker

Important Links:

Homepage:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/2424...re/snap-12

Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_snap_12_sm.exe (152,73 MB)

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ashampoo

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AshampooHolding

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/ashampoo/?hl=de

Ashampoo Blog:

https://blog.ashampoo.com/de
I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Value of the license:  $39.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Wheel Of Names

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment:

Which program do you use to record videos from the desktop?

Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 2 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck for all!
Thanks for the giveaways, I am currently using Ashampoo Snap 10, I hope i can win a license to upgrade to latest version.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway!

I am currently using Icecream Screen Recorder for recording videos and taking snapshots. It's a nice little utility. But Ashampoo Snap seems to be more feature rich, which is always good. I gave it a try after seeing this giveaway. The UI seems to be different than usual. I liked that all options are shown upfront and not under 10 different menus. A free license is always good to have.

I have shared the giveaway on Twitter:
Twitter Share
Twitter

I want to capture, edit and share anything on my screen.
Right now I'm using ScreenCamera.net to capture screenshots.
Please count my entry for this great giveaway contest.
I hope to win a license and update to the latest version.
Thank you and regards.
thankes for Giveaway
Ashampoo Snap 12 This is great and I need this to capture images and photos from the desktop Thanks for the simplicity
[Image: lYoo0sn.png]
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8144564034
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Currently using HyperCam I want to win Ashampoo Snap 12 because  is a tool for capturing and editing screenshots and videos. We can capture everything we see on our computer screen. Ashampoo Snap can help you create video tutorials, presentations for school or work. It captures the active window, full screen or any area of it, and even an open website.

Twitter
There are several ways to capture a screenshot with Snap 12. You can capture a single window or multiple windows at once, you can capture a website (support for Chrome/Internet Explorer/FireFox), a freeform region, a fixed region, as well as menus. You also have the ability to add a timer that will be taking screenshots at intervals.

After taking a screenshot you can edit it by applying gradients, adding texts, notes, shapes, arrows and stamps. In fact you can even draw on them using the pencil tool. You can save screenshots into a many image formats, including PNG, JPEG, PSD and BMP.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...9134131203
There are many wonderful features
-More customizable WMV recordings
-Cut videos
- Multi-purpose capture tool for rectangular areas, entire and scrollable websites
- Animated, well-arranged user interface
- Modern newly-designed editor

i need this program 
twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
I am currently using Screenpresso Pro for the purpose of editing screenshots. I used also version 10 of Ashampoo Snap and I would like to try the latest version 12. I am in need of a great editor for the screeshots as I use them a lot on my activity and i need a powerful editor with great features to create stunning images with added design and graphics.

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Ashampoo Snap 15 tarekma7 29 6,985 05-15-2023 , 12:29 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 14 tarekma7 17 2,960 04-07-2022 , 04:57 AM
Last Post: Imran
  Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 22 7,781 04-10-2021 , 04:22 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 10,281 02-27-2021 , 02:15 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,115 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda