Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[VOTE] PDFelement Pro with the new version and new price vs Adobe Acrobat
One of the advantages of PDFelement Pro was being lifetime and much lower price than Adobe Acrobat

Now, I received this email with the following bundle offers

[Image: agGAdtA.png]

I open this to see users opinions about this high new price of PDFelement

For me, at this price I would vote for Adobe Acrobat DC Pro on annual basis as you will receive all updates to any new version and enjoy the wonderful features. 

If you select Perpetual license of PDFelement then you need to pay for the newer version again
I vote for PDF Element lifetime but i will never pay this price for this software. I wait for a Humble Bundle offer.

Thumb
(03-25-2021 , 09:38 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: I vote for PDF Element lifetime but i will never pay this price for this software. I wait for a Humble Bundle offer.

Thumb

Why you select PDFelement? Lifetime license will not include major upgrades and the company added subscription new method similar to adobe
(03-26-2021 , 12:04 AM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(03-25-2021 , 09:38 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: I vote for PDF Element lifetime but i will never pay this price for this software. I wait for a Humble Bundle offer.

Thumb

Why you select PDFelement? Lifetime license will not include major upgrades and the company added subscription new method similar to adobe

Because I don't need to pay for the updates as the changes won't worth the price for the subscription. I will be good with the actual version for some good years but still the actual price is too high.
If you prefer this option, then the price of PDFelement perpetual license is still much less than Adobe Acrobat perpetual license
[Image: y2nQnDR.png]

[Image: xh4SzzT.png]