Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hello from Myanmar (burma)
Hello all dear bro/sis. I am from Myanmar (burma). Mostly know our country is now under control by Military coup. On these day we get blackout internet connection.And not freely to use Facebook and like social media application. We myanmar people all are using VPN for Facebook. I think we are close to china country. No freedom for social media and posting. So i have to come here and registering to learn what you all are posting about internet and vpn. I have so much to learn since i see so many threads on here.
Welcome to the Promo2day forum kotint.
[Image: rGqCG79.jpg]
Hey Kotint. I'm from Russia and you probably know that our country is now overrun by a dictatorship threatening the whole world. We are free to use Facebook, but we are criminally liable for any post, comment, or even a like. People are sent to Putin's gulags for any criticism or truth about the human rights situation. It's a pleasure to meet you. And I am convinced that we, the representatives of civil society, will succeed in defeating the terror possessed by the power of dictators. By the way, we also have to use a VPN, just to access information. Any resources that condemn terror and support Russians are blocked. And, now any scientific and educational lectures, seminars, YouTube channels not picked up by Kremlin propaganda will be banned. I know Myanmar is in Southeast Asia and it is indeed far from the Northern Hemisphere where Russia is located. But, thanks to the Internet, we're all here together. And, gosh, that's great.
Welcome to the Promo2day
Welcome to Promo2Day!
Welcome to the Promo2day forum. Smile