Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Python Numpy: Machine Learning & Data Science Course | Udemy
Python Numpy: Machine Learning & Data Science Course | Udemy

Quote:Description
Hello there,
Welcome to Python Numpy: Machine Learning & Data Science Course
Are you ready for the Data Science career? 
Do you want to learn the Python Numpy from Scratch? or
Are you an experienced Data scientist and looking to improve your skills with Numpy!
In both cases, you are at the right place!  The number of companies and enterprises using Python is increasing day by day. The world we are in is experiencing the age of informatics. Python and its Numpy library will be the right choice for you to take part in this world and create your own opportunities,
Numpy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays. Moreover, Numpy forms the foundation of the Machine Learning stack.
NumPy aims to provide an array object that is up to 50x faster than traditional Python lists. The array object in NumPy is called ndarray , it provides a lot of supporting functions that make working with ndarray very easy. Arrays are very frequently used in data science, where speed and resources are very important.
In this course, we will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its beautiful library Numpy step by step with hands-on examples. Most importantly in Data Science, you should know how to use effectively the Numpy library. Because this library is limitless.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use the Python in Linear Algebra, and Neural Network concept, and use powerful machine learning algorithms and we will also do a variety of exercises to reinforce what we have learned in this Machine Learning with NumPy and  Python Data Science course.

https://www.udemy.com/course/python-nump...1A8A4F36CE
Umm the coupon codes for both this Numpy course and also the Wi-Fi Hacking and Wireless Penetration Testing course are not working for me? If I try to manually enter the coupon code, I receive this error: "The coupon code entered is not valid for this course. Perhaps you used the wrong coupon code?" Any advice?

Thanks!
(05-13-2021 , 02:40 AM)Enigma Wrote: Umm the coupon codes for both this Numpy course and also the Wi-Fi Hacking and Wireless Penetration Testing course are not working for me? If I try to manually enter the coupon code, I receive this error: "The coupon code entered is not valid for this course. Perhaps you used the wrong coupon code?" Any advice?

Thanks!
sorry
expired.i was busy and post late.
some Course have limited number of enroll
i see some good course after half hour expired

update
some course get updated code try next time
Wi-Fi Hacking and Wireless Penetration Testing Course works for me us ip

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  365 data science access to all courses [1-21 November] ahmed 0 299 11-08-2022 , 02:03 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] The English Conversation Course | Master the key expressions | Udemy baziroll 0 445 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] 300+ Python Exercises (Simple and Complex) with Algorithm baziroll 0 479 02-17-2022 , 07:32 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ultimate DevOps from Zero to Hero | Udemy baziroll 0 434 11-27-2021 , 01:37 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Programming for beginners with : C++ | C# | Java | Python baziroll 0 497 11-20-2021 , 01:28 PM