Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Beginner Violin Course - Become a Violin Master from Scratch
Beginner Violin Course - Become a Violin Master from Scratch | Udemy

Quote:Description
Hi there, my name is Shervin House. I am an experienced Violin Instructor, as well as being certified in Violin performance & Music Theory by the Royal Conservatory of Music.
Cynthia: "This is a great course. It explains everything very easily as if I am standing in front of the instructor. Can't wait to start playing a song."
Are you struggling with learning the violin on your own? Do you find private lessons to be too costly and time consuming? Are you looking for an all inclusive course that covers all the fundamentals that a violin master needs to know?
This course is a complete guide for beginner violin players. It is the most in depth violin course available online, and the one that gives you the most similar experience to taking private lessons with a violin instructor such as myself.

https://www.udemy.com/course/beginner-vi...ode=COURSE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Master Microservices with Spring, Docker, Kubernetes baziroll 1 1,057 10-05-2022 , 10:06 AM
Last Post: jesjones262
  Giveaway [Udemy] The English Conversation Course | Master the key expressions | Udemy baziroll 0 444 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 511 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Java Programming Certification Beginner to Advance baziroll 0 489 10-10-2021 , 10:12 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] ABC of Java (A Perfect Java course for beginner's) baziroll 0 458 10-10-2021 , 10:12 PM