Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses
Thanks for the giveaway my favorite feature is to be able to sync across device easily with the cloud sync feature.

My share: https://twitter.com/niconic96615171/stat...4618569728
I have been using Sticky Password to generate passwords which are highly secured. It gets stored automatically and can be used when I visit my favorite websites in future. It saves a lot of time by allowing me to import credentials and other account details from the browsers I have been already using.

I can save unlimited number of identities in my dashboard with different categories like Personal information, Business details, bank details and contact information. These entities are then used for the auto-filling of forms which saves time and helps in avoiding spelling mistakes/errors while filling the forms.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1399681559528194048
Thanks a lot for this awesome giveaway, ahmadkhaje. 
I must admit that Sticky Password Premium was the first password manager I used years ago and was completely satisfied with it.
Nowadays they grew a lot, developed an important product and became one of the best of its kind.
What I like the most is the fact that I can use it completely offline, on all my devices and the fill-in feature works excellent. 
It once saved me by rescuing my password for an account I completely forgot and was able to restore my data with its help.
Great solution, nice features and perfect for lifetime.  Smile

My giveaway share goes here

Thanks.
Without a great password manager like Sticky Password it is really quite inconvenient for me to enter and manage my individual passwords on all my devices like my cell phone, tablet, laptop and PC.

Most of my favorite sites I don't even visit on my cell phone or tablet, because it's too annoying for me to enter my passwords.
I don't like typing on my phone at all. Because of the touchscreen I make typos way to often. I really only like typing with my excellent IBM Model M Buckling Spring PS/2 keyboard. Here I practically never mistype. I digress... Sorry!

Knowing all passwords by heart is not so easy either. (The passwords should be as secure as possible. So it's more difficult to remember them.)

The alternative option of using the same easy password on all sites would be very insecure.

This is where Sticky Password comes in extremely handy. Anyone (even me Smile ) should be able to remember one single master password. Sticky Password then takes over and enters the individual passwords on each password protected site. This is a great help for me!

I especially like the "Local WiFi Sync" feature, as I don't want my passwords on a any server - no matter how secure this server is in theory.

Therefore I would love to win a lifetime license for this helpful program. Thanks a lot for this great giveaway!  Thumb

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway :
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9345582442

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment [What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?]
Sticky Password will help you stay safe online, recognize your password-protected sites and provide effective protection against phishing schemes, concealed keyloggers, and identity theft; each license also includes the portable version and can install easily on your USB device or flash memory stick with your passwords wherever you need them. With such favorite features, I am eager to win this license.
Sticky Password is one of the best password manager & I like the features of portability that can allow user to access the software from USB flash/External drive so that user can access his/her confidential data from any computer & from any places.I am currently using Giveaway version .I want to test my luck to win a Lifetime license from here .Good luck to everyone who took part here & Thank you ahmad for organizing such a special & exclusive contest for our forum users.

#Stay Safe !

Twitter
Sticky Password is a secure safe for storing passwords and sensitive data, which it saves by encrypting with AES-256 algorithm. I like the possibility of local synchronization of data saved in the program via Wi-Fi or manually, without using the cloud. I use the programme on my devices and also use the portable version on USB. It works great and I am happy with it. I dream of a lifetime licence.
Thanks for the giveaway!

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/13963...56869?s=20
Thank you for the Sticky Password giveaway!

I use Sticky Password free for few years. Did try other password managers, but I'm accustomed to Sticky and like it. IMHO it's one of the best password managers. Never experienced any issues logging into websites, saving and filling credentials, importing-exporting database, and other functions.

Shared on Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity.

Sticky Password is a professional security tool with rich features for storing passwords.

My favourite feature:
I can make a portable edition to carry with me on a flash drive to get a quick access from any location.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
https://twitter.com/i_tamto/status/1401558459913474052

Sticky Password is an advanced password manager that, in addition to its basic functionality, has been equipped with some useful extras. The program is available both on Windows and on mobile devices equipped with Android and iOS. Thanks to this, I can quickly and safely transfer login data between individual devices.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 21 (5 licenses) Mike 18 7,688 04-20-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Contest 1x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PREMIUM Licenses ! Mohammad.Poorya 39 13,464 11-25-2019 , 09:08 PM
Last Post: laser
  Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus 18 Month Premium Giveaway (5 Licenses) Mike 16 6,230 07-08-2019 , 05:31 PM
Last Post: Herran
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license [winners] Sasha 10 5,416 09-22-2018 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license Sasha 38 15,891 09-16-2018 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mike