Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses
[Image: b0slmCK.png]

Sticky Password Premium does everything you'd expect from a password manager and more
Just about everything you do on the internet today requires a login and password. But unless you're using a strong, unique password for each of your accounts, you are at risk. And it's even harder, because you have to remember them all!
Enjoying Sticky Password? Do you want to help your family and friends to be more secure online and be able to securely share passwords with them, too? Then now is the best time to give the gift of password security.

[Image: rVei8EH.png]

We recommend Sticky Password Premium for just that purpose. An award-winning password manager that stores your passwords securely and enters them for you whenever you need.
You’ll get these Premium features:

Cloud sync & backup across devices - your data will be synced across your devices and backed up automatically in case your device gets lost, stolen or broken.
Local Wi-Fi sync - optionally synchronize over your local Wi-Fi so that your encrypted data never leaves your devices.
Secure password sharing - the convenient and safe way to share logins and passwords.
Premium customer support - Sticky Password Premium customers have priority access to the support team for all their questions.
All future updates - you'll always have the latest functionality and security

[Image: 0a9Qvix.png]

With all that you do online, it’s a challenge to create and remember passwords for your favorite sites and apps – whether it be email, social networks, shopping, banking, magazines and other subscriptions, or school and community groups. With Sticky Password, one click logs you into

[Image: I7fXx5Q.png]

Are you asking yourself, “What was the password for my PayPal account again? Same as for the email inbox? Or another one?” Every day we are confronted with the challenge of logging in with different usernames and passwords on various websites.

Recent surveys of security experts agreed that unless you are using a strong, unique password for each of your accounts, you are at serious risk. Unfortunately; the majority of people use very weak passwords and even reuse them on many websites. Using the same password everywhere puts you at high risk of being hacked. However, remembering all the various or even cryptic passwords without losing track of any is a monumental task

[Image: dpBmCRk.png]

AES‑256 encryption.
The world's most advanced encryption standard used by the US military and government is implemented with PBKDF2 to provide the strongest protection.

2‑factor authentication.
When activated, two independent pieces of information provide extra protection for your data: your Master Password and a uniquely generated security code.

[Image: K7i4Nqk.png]

Master Password:
only in your head.
Your Master Password isn't saved anywhere — we never save it on our servers or send it over the Internet. By default, we don’t even save it on your devices.

Local WiFi sync.
When activated, synchronization can be made over your local WiFi — your data never leaves your devices. You control the devices and the network your data is synced over.

[Image: eqUKHrG.png]

Fingerprint scanning.

No other password manager offers more in terms of biometric authentication. Verify your identity with a swipe of a finger on supported Android and iOS devices.

[Image: FNVqreW.png]

I would like to Thank Sticky Password Premium for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses:
We have 3x lifetime license to Sticky Password Premium (MSRP is $199.99)20x yearly license to Sticky Password Premium (MSRP is $29.99) for the giveaway.

Giveaway Duration:  2 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:
To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners,please follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment [What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?]

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4.PM Me Within 2 days after Winners announcement.

Good Luck for all!

Home page:
 https://www.stickypassword.com/

Buy Sticky password:
https://www.stickypassword.com/buy-premium

SUPPORT Sticky Password Premium:
https://www.stickypassword.com/teams

Download Sticky Password Premium:
https://www.stickypassword.com/download
Thank you for the exclusive Giveaway ahmad . I will surely participate Thumb
Is open for entry Giveaway
Good morning everyone and good luck everyone.
With StickyPassword I have the ability to store very complex passwords securely and also it offers the ability to have a portable version.
I join the contest
Thanks for this giveaway
https://www.facebook.com/xegul.xegul.7/p...1393981187
Thanks ahmadkhaje for this giveaway.
I am using the 1-year license version and feel very satisfied. Hopefully I will win this contest and have a chance to renew my license for longer.
Twitter shared
What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?

My favorite features are

Fingerprint scanning-No other password manager offers more in terms of biometric authentication. Verify  identity with a swipe of a finger on supported Android and iOS devices and

AES‑256 encryption: The world's most advanced encryption standard used by the US military and government is implemented with PBKDF2 to provide the strongest protection.

I like that Sticky Password is easy to use and want to win a license because it's highly secure
and obviously I don't have Lifetime License and I would like to win Sticky Password Lifetime License

Thanks for this good giveaway.

Twitter share
Sticky password is a powerful tool that creates strong and unique passwords with strong encryption AES-256 and Fingerprint scanning which is quite a new way to login into your accounts on Android and iOS devices.

It works on your laptop , smartphone and tablets as well. It can secure your digital wallet and all your credit cards and debit cards which make sure to shop online

It is all done via one Master Password. It has more features like smart security , portable USB password manager ,portable copy of Sticky Password and support with major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.

Facebook Share
I was using Lastpass until they have changed their free features. So, I'm searching for a replacement and Sticky Password sounds like a great alternative. I specially like local Wi-Fi sync feature.
Twitter Share
Thanks ahmadkhaje for this great giveaway.
Why do I want to win a license for Sticky Password Premium?

Because I have used it for years and have never had a password stolen ... and I hope to win a lifetime license in a contest finally. Big Grin

My favorite features are the military grade encryption and the fact that I find Sticky Password "user friendly."

*Thank you, ahmadkhaje, for your great generosity in sponsoring this contest. Thumb
What are your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?

My favorite features are
  • Fingerprint scanning-No other password manager offers more in terms of biometric authentication.
  • AES‑256 encryption
Why I want this license coz, I'm currently using Lastpass free edition and need to replace it with top-rated alternative such as Sticky Password Premium.I also like to have a Lifetime License, it would be awesome...

Thank you for the giveaway.

My Share: https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1399609996418043907

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 21 (5 licenses) Mike 18 7,682 04-20-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Contest 1x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PREMIUM Licenses ! Mohammad.Poorya 39 13,344 11-25-2019 , 09:08 PM
Last Post: laser
  Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus 18 Month Premium Giveaway (5 Licenses) Mike 16 6,192 07-08-2019 , 05:31 PM
Last Post: Herran
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license [winners] Sasha 10 5,377 09-22-2018 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license Sasha 38 15,748 09-16-2018 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mike