Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses and free updates to all version
[Image: v7G8aLK.png]

Detect Hard Drive Issues Before Catastrophe Strikes

The work that you do on your computer is extremely important, so why leave potential hard drive issues up to fate? By the time your system starts behaving strangely or making odd noises, it may be too late to save your data! With Hard Disk Sentinel, you'll always have a complete overview of your hard disk drive's health, so you can spot potential problems before they result in an irrecoverable data catastrophe.

[Image: BL1t5dv.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel is your key to identify, test, diagnose, and repair your hard disk drive and SSD.
With Hard Disk Sentinel, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure!

[Image: R8pMxTy.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel also supports hard disks, SSDs, hybrid drives used internally or in external USB or e-SATA enclosures and RAID controllers.

If your data is important, you owe it to yourself to get a copy of Hard Disk Sentinel today!

Boasting the most sensitive disk health rating system ever, Hard Disk Sentinel Professional will let you know about potential issues far sooner than any other program on the market today. You even enjoy the benefit of having automatic and scheduled disk backup options,  which can work quickly to preserve your valuable bytes.

[Image: ybVsArg.png]

Award-winning Hard Disk Sentinel Professional offers complete data protection solution for all installed storage devices. No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, disks in RAID arrays, ind. SD cards as these are all included in this software.

[Image: EDUDfXD.png]

Key features:
Constant disk monitoring
Disk tests to fix problems
Alerts
Scheduled and automatic backup functions (PRO version)
Remote monitoring, advanced disk control and mangement features
Free life-of-product technical support and help
Lifetime License - no update or subsricption costs

[Image: fkEyODq.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel

Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer and in external enclosures (USB hard disks / e-SATA hard disks). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

[Image: 4rrIkVi.png]

How does Hard Disk Sentinel work?

Hard Disk Sentinel runs in the background and verifies SSD / HDD health status by inspecting the SMART status of the disk(s). If an error is found or unexpected behaviour is detected, it warns the user about the current situation and also can perform appropriate actions (for example, start an automatic backup).

[Image: 59DTd6w.png]

Do I need Hard Disk Sentinel?

If you are using a computer equipped with at least one hard disk or solid state disk and you want to ensure that your data will be available any time, then the answer is YES. Hard Disk Sentinel is especially designed to you if

you are using multiple hard disks / SSDs / hybrid drives (SSHD) in your computer (IDE / Serial ATA (S-ATA, e-SATA) / NVMe / SCSI / SAS / USB hard disks) or in an external enclosure (check the hardware compatibility pages for the list of compatible hardware)

you are using a mobile / removable rack or enclosure with hard disk inside

you are using notebook computer

you are using server or desktop computers with high disk load

you want to maximize system stability, HDD performance and overall integrity, receive HDD alert on high temperature or low health

you do not want to lose your sensitive and valuable data, do not want to pay for HDD recovery

I would like to Thank Hard Disk Sentinel Professional for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses:
We have 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime license for the giveaway.
Each license codes offer lifetime use and free updates to all future versions.
These are single PC licenses, so all licenses should be used on 1 (one) computer only.

Given time:
Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks
Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:
To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account,  share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment  [What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?]

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM Me Within 2 days after Winners announcement.

Good Luck for all?

Home page:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/index.php

BUY:
https://order.shareit.com/cart/view

SUPPORT:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/support.php

Download:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/download.php
It is open in the next twenty-four hours
Thanks for the giveaway, I have been using Hard Disk Sentinel for years but usually older version as it is free version, I like the features that alerts you before the HDD/SDD failed.

Twitter
Hard Disk Sentinel is the perfect data protection solution: it can be effectively used to prevent HDD failure and SSD / HDD data loss because it has the most sensitive disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small HDD problem can’t be missed. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) disk backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...9594750981
Some key features I like with Hard Disk Sentinel Pro are disk monitoring and testing if there are errors on disks.
Scheduling of backups, automatic backing up functions, remote monitoring, advanced disk control and management.
Thanks for the giveaway and I hope to win a lifetime license. So please count my name in.

Twitter
Why do I want to win a lifetime license for Hard Disk Sentinel ?

Because I have been using this fantastic software application for years on my and my wife's computers and it has saved me from losing valuable information when my hard disks start failing by warning me of their impending failures which gave me time to save off all valuable information onto external drives and before ordering new hard drives for the failing computers. ...  Disk Sentinel also warns me when my computers are running hot (especially my laptops) and this leads me to finding out why and finding the reasons before the overheating causes disk failure. --- I love this software !!!

*Thank you, ahmadkhaje, for your great generosity and kindness by sponsoring this contest ... and all you do for this forum. Thumb
Why you want to win a license?
Hard Disk Sentinel reveals and fixes hard disk problems and gives 24/7 protection to your system Hard disk and lets you maximum hard disk performance. It shows your hard disk health ,performance and current temperature.

It supports all kinds of drives such as hard disk drives, SSD ,hybrid drives , USB , NVMe and micro sd card. Hard Disk Sentinel can run hardware hard disk tests to find hard disk errors.

It can do a hard disk surface test to find and repair all weak areas and re-allocates the bad sectors. Hard Disk Surface Test resets all sectors to factory default states. The all above is applicable with your pen drives and memory cards.

What is your favorite features?
favourite feature is automatic panic backup in suspicious activity found in hard disk it can be a virus attack.
2nd to shut down the computer on hard disk failure to avoid data loss.
3rd you can send test reports to developers to analyze and give you solutions to problems you aren't able to fix.

Facebook Share
Thanks again for another excellent giveaway, ahmadkhaje. 
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is one of the best HDD monitor on the market, the one I really trust to tell me when my disk will die so that I can save time and money to back-up my files. The temperature monitoring, the tray icons UI and the mail alert are my favorite features. This is a must have utility on each PC so please count me in the draw.

My share was done here

Thanks,
I use an earlier giveaway version of Hard Disk Sentinel along with CrystalDiskInfo to regularly check the S.M.A.R.T. values of my SSDs and hard disks. A hard disk can be faulty even with good S.M.A.R.T. values, but a regular check can help to detect a pending data loss in time and to remind that it is really about time to create a backup of the important data again.

So when Hard Disk Sentinel issues a warning, it really is time to take action. This function is very helpful for me.

That's why I would love to win a license for this great program.

Thank you very much for this giveaway!  Thumb Smile

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account,  share on other forum.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0035580373

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment  [What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?]
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a performance monitoring and optimization HDD tool which can check hard disk activity and performance with detailed information on its status, health and temprature, SMART, detc. It is the best utility that can give you valuable information about the current state of your drive and let you know when failures are expected to prevent seerious damage and data loss for immediate backup and early replacement of your hard disk. With such good
montioring and optimization software, I am eager to win this license.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 7 373 03-26-2024 , 08:52 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 2 Lifetime Licenses Mike 18 5,691 11-30-2021 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime. Mohammad.Poorya 33 10,837 01-23-2020 , 08:57 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Giveaway - 4 Licenses Lmanlo 31 12,323 12-26-2016 , 12:57 PM
Last Post: gb4242