Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License
[Image: l3q9hWg.png]

Install Windows 7 to New Laptop or New PC

Install full-featured Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive

Create self extracting standalone USB formatter

Save/restore USB thumbdrive to/from image file

[Image: Kl2ViOF.png]

Convert WindowsXP or BartPE to bootable USB thumbdrive

If you dislike Windows 10 because of OS-builtin advertising, forced updates, untimely reboots and pervasive telemetry — then way to go is to return to Windows 7. But hardware marches on, and older operating systems hardly can play catch-up. Installation of Windows 7 to new computer fails right on the first screen: mouse, keyboard and boot device are inaccessible to Windows 7, due to lack of USB 3.0 support.

[Image: LCemLks.png]

Using FlashBoot, you can install Windows 7 to new laptop or new PC with no problems. FlashBoot will prepare Windows installation USB thumbdrive with slipstreamed drivers, so you can quickly and easily install Windows 7 to any new computer, even Kaby Lake and Ryzen platforms. Besides of builtin USB 3.0, NVMe and RAID drivers, FlashBoot can also slipstream user-supplied drivers.

[Image: brZAaFg.png]

Also FlashBoot enables you to install an instance of the Windows OS onto a USB storage device, empowering you to boot any PC from that device. With FlashBoot, you'll be able to walk about with a fully-functional installation of Windows 10, 8.1 or 8 in your pocket, ready to go under any circumstance. Need your favorite app, document, game, or browser when you're sitting in front of a strange computer? Just break out your USB device prepared with FlashBoot!

[Image: 33VanSN.png]

And finally, FlashBoot facilitates installation of older operating systems, such as Windows XP, from USB thumdrive, and running minified version of it (known as BartPE) from USB thumbdrive. You can even use FlashBoot to build self-extracting standalone EXE files that contain exactly what you want, for rapid deployment whenever you need it. If capacity of USB thumdrive was reduced by other tools, then FlashBoot will automatically recover it to full capacity.

[Image: 8ziqpmC.png]

FlashBoot comes in two editions: FlashBoot Free and FlashBoot Pro.

[Image: RKj1kQK.png]

FlashBoot supports ESD format of source Windows installation images (in addition to ISO image files and directly-accessed DVD disks).

FlashBoot remains fully functional under Windows XP. This is because FlashBoot does not mount registry hives, FAT filesystems, WIM and VHD images via Windows kernel. These features are implemented inside FlashBoot, without invocation of platform-specific tools.

For specific formatting scenarios, where compatibility with older computers matters, FlashBoot formats USB thumbdrives in such way that they will boot both in USB-ZIP and USB-HDD mode, regardless of BIOS settings. For such cases, FlashBoot also allows to specify disk CHS geometry explicitly at format time, as well as target drive letter, i.e. A: or C:

I would like to Thank FlashBoot pro for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses:

We have 10x FlashBoot pro lifetime license for the giveaway.

These are single PC licenses, so all licenses should be used on 1 (one) computer only.

Giveaway Duration:
  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account,  share on other forum

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment  [What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM Me Within 2 days after Winners announcement.

Home page: https://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot

BUY: https://store.payproglobal.com/checkout?...rrency=USD

SUPPORT: https://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/support/

Download: https://flashboot-v3.prime-expert.com/fl...-setup.exe
Thanks for the contest, Flshboot Pro has great easy to use features such as Installable clones of Windows 7/8.x/10 important for transfert windows easily
Share Link
Share Link: https://www.facebook.com/adaptivearcadea...0072059924
Here is my entry, as for my favorite feature from the paid version, is the ability to do legacy OS's versions, rather than the latest versions on offer.
FlashBoot is the best app to clone of Windows 7, Windows 8.x or Windows 10 which can be used to instantly copy all your apps, settings, documents, games and browsers from old computer to a new computer (even with dissimilar hardware), move operating system from HDD to SSD, move OS to RAID array, or copy OS between virtual machine and real hardware.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1405109768356782084
I'm used to using DVD's for software installs, I like the preparing USB thumbdrives for installing OS's feature.
https://twitter.com/Six_SixSix/status/14...13284?s=20
"Create bootable clone of Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 on USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD" this feature seems really interesting, if i win one of the licenses i want to buy the best usb thumbdrive i can afford, thank you
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...3893555202
Thanks ahmadkhaje, FlashBoot is an excellent program.

FlashBoot formats USB thumbdrives in such way that they will boot both in USB-ZIP and USB-HDD mode, regardless of BIOS settings.

FlashBoot will copy all of your apps, settings, documents and data from your old computer to your new computer.  It can move to different hardware. FlashBoot can move operating systems from different hard drive types Ex:- sata HDD to SSD or RAID array. It can copy your OS to both  virtual machines and real hardware.

Flashboot enables you to install an instance of the Windows OS onto a USB storage device. Run full Windows environment on a bootable usb stick.

FlashBoot is fully functional under Windows XP. This is because FlashBoot does NOT mount registry hives, FAT filesystems, WIM and VHD images VIA Windows kernel. These features are implemented inside FlashBoot, without invocation of platform-specific tools.

So many excellent features. Excellent program.

Tweet
Features I like are the following:

1. Create installable clone of Windows on USB thumb drive
2. Create bootable clone of any Windows versions
3. Install full-featured Windows OS to USB thumb drive

I need FlashBoot Pro to make a copy of my Windows OS including all software and data on a USB pen drive.

Thank you for this giveaway contest and I really hope to win a lifetime license.

Twitter
Why would I love to win a FlashBoot Pro lifetime license?

Because I would love to have a bootable version on a flashdrive of my own of my present Windows operating system in case of catastrophic failure so I can easily restore my computer system ... or to use it on another friend's computer if I am not where my own computer is at the time and need to use it. ... This is great software with a long time proven user history.

*Thank you, ahmadkhaje, for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway, Windows 11 will be available soon, i would like to make a Win11 on the go stick to try out before fully installed it on my laptop.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 8 384 2 hours ago
Last Post: tomtom
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,186 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,426 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77
  Personal Giveaway Driver Genius 19 (1x lifetime license) ttyx 32 9,022 11-06-2019 , 10:36 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 3] ahmed 52 17,673 11-04-2019 , 11:50 PM
Last Post: ImnotwiththeFBI