Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway)
Giveaway end:  20 July 2021

No more entries after this date
I am presently in the habit of using the Revo Uninstaller free and a different uninstaller program to do the uninstall jobs. I wish I could now replace this regime with the Pro version of Revo.

The name REVO itself seems a synopsis of what it does, i.e., it cleans up almost all of the Residual, Erroneous, Vestigial, Obsolete entries of uninstalled programs for ever.

Revo has always  been on my favourite list because it can accomplish the following for me:
  1. Clean uninstall of programs followed by clean sweep of the leftover junk files
  2. Real-time tracing of a program installation for a later clean uninstall
  3. Accurate uninstall of a huge list of programs thanks to their ever-growing online logs database.
  4. Quick Uninstall of multiple programs by selecting more than one from the list
  5. Easy uninstall of stubborn programs.
  6. Forced uninstall of programs not featured on the regular program list, or of those that have not been completely removed on previous uninstalls.
  7. Quick uninstall of browser extensions and browser applications to get rid of unwanted icons and bars
  8. Quick and easy uninstall of unwanted Windows Apps
  9. Cleanup of Windows, Office and browser history and junk from a single platform

A couple of treats like autorun manager and common windows tools are welcome additions to the program. Another noteworthy and very useful feature of this program is that it exists also as a portable version. I hope we can get a portable version license.

Thanks to @tarekma7 for the hard work he's doing to provide us promo2dayers with the opportunities to add some very good programs to our belongings.

My share
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: J3YXWjJ.png]

Congratulations to the winners

You have 3 days to claim your license

Licenses not claimed will be used in Anniversary giveaways

Note:  users with no or invalid share link are not counted
Congratulations to the winners
Thanks @tarekma7 and congratulations to the fellow winners!

PM sent.
[Image: tOFz5Zv.png]
Guys, have I not understood how these giveaways work or what, but I'm sorry to say that I haven't received a license yet? Please explain.
Licenses will soon be sent, please wait
(07-29-2021 , 05:03 AM)wantonboy Wrote: Guys, have I not understood how these giveaways work or what, but I'm sorry to say that I haven't received a license yet? Please explain.

Some giveaways are time limmited where everyone gets the product free.

Some giveaways the winners are sent the licenses right away after you claim your win.

Some licenses are sent to winners and no claim is needed.

Some giveaways require your name and email if the developer requires it.

Some licenses are sent by us private message once claimed while others are sent from developer once we send them the winners info.

Note:
You need to read and follow all the rules on each giveaway. If your a winner and follow all the rules you will get your license. All good things come to he who waits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,706 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 60 14,022 06-07-2021 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,945 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,932 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50