Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Folder Colorizer 2 for Windows - 5 Lifetime Licenses
The Folder Colorizer provides your folders a vibrant new look that makes them stand out. To make it easier to find your documents, music, movies, and other unique folders, use a distinct color. Thank you for the opportunity to win. I tweeted about the giveaway.
the colourizing folder is a great way to identify easily among tons of folders in my PC.
Like to have a license & thanks for the opportunity...

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1417332805697081347
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @Mike and Softorino Smile

Windows color scheme for folders is so simple and uncustomizable. With Softorino's Folder Colorizer, I can bring my personal touch to all my folders easily and lots of colors to choose. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks Mike for this giveaway

I want to win Folder Colorizer as it will help categorize the folder based on the content. For me visual is best, hence I can see and reach out to the folder instead of only names.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1419203280727576580

Already Subscribed to email Newsletter
Already following on social media

Thanks, Grr
thanks for giveaway Heart Folder Colorizer can help me easily distinguish folder by color
and its easy to use so i want try my chance
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win a Folder Colorizer 2 license to change the color of folders for visual recognition and quick search for important data. In Folder Colorizer 2, you can edit the color yourself thanks to the built-in color editor.

Facebook Share
Folder Colorizer would help me to use differently colored folder icons for classified folders so that each folder can be visually identified at a single glance. Kudos to @Mike for bringing this app to the promo2day platform.

Twitter
[Image: 3IvpTLn.png]

Winners selected and have 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.
Congratulations to the winners, I missed these giveaway, this program would not hurt me, I'm going to look for a crack Lmao
Congrats to the winners and thanks a lot for the giveaway!
Thumb