Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway
thanks you for the chance
Internet Download Manager is a tool for increasing download speeds by up to 5 times, and for resuming, scheduling, and organizing downloads. The program will resume unfinished downloads due to network problems, or unexpected power outages.

twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, ahmadkhaje 
IDM is the best downloader on the market currently being the essential software I always install on my PC. 
It'll help me boost my dowload speeds and the grabber always help for downloading the videos from Internet.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway.
I have previously used many different download managers, including the Internet Download Manager.
Internet Download Manager is considered to be the most convenient and highly effective program for downloading files from the Internet. Internet Download Manager integrates into all popular web browsers, thereby facilitating access to the download every time it needs to be done. This manager is convenient because it can intercept video and audio files from almost any source.
The program increases the speed of downloading content several times.

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway!
IDM is the best download manager
https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...4605694354
Three days left until the end
its a very efficient, fast and easy to use download manager. one of the best around.

Congratulations to the winners
[Image: o3nQEds.png]
Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks @ ahmadkhaje ,Congratulation to the winners. Heart
Congrats to the winners and thanks @ahmadkhaje for the very good giveaway!

Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager tarekma7 23 3,946 11-23-2023 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,712 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager and Video Downloader tarekma7 31 8,373 01-10-2021 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Blog Contest] Get FREE License for Ant Download Manager tarekma7 3 5,299 05-14-2020 , 10:19 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 26 12,629 04-09-2020 , 07:01 PM