Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Softorino YouTube Converter 2 - 5 Lifetime Licenses
[Image: JSV67V6.jpg]

Softorino YouTube Converter 2 (aka SYC 2) is an ultimate music & video downloader for your Apple device or computer. It supports any iPhone, iPad, iPod ever created. SYC 2 quickly downloads any video, audio from YouTube to desktop computer or any Apple device ever created. It's the fastest, most seamless way to turn any YouTube video into a ringtone for your iPhone. To download a video from YouTube - simply copy its URL, select the preferred settings and hit "Download". It's that easy.

Apart from YouTube, Softorino YouTube Converter supports all the most popular video & music sharing websites.(Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo). Key Features of SYC 2: - Turn any YouTube audio into unique trimless ringtone for your iPhone. - Download videos, audio from more than 50 websites (YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Facebook). - Seamlessly save music to legacy iPods without iTunes (Classic, Nano, Shuffle, Mini). - SYC 2 easily downloads any video or music to iOS via Wi-Fi.

Even though the app's name is Softorino YouTube Converter 2, it's no longer limited to YouTube or other most popular media websites. With SYC 2 you get access to a 60+ media platforms with BILLIONS of videos, music & ringtones to choose from.

[Image: 0H138Yh.jpg]

Product Page: https://softorino.com/youtube-converter/

I would like to thank Softorino for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

I have 5 lifetime licenses of Softorino YouTube Converter 2 to giveaway. 

These licenses are valued at $39.95 each. 

This giveaway will run until July 30, 2021 then the winners will be chosen at random. 

Once announced winners will have 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.

Rules:

To have a chance to win a free license for Softorino YouTube Converter 2, follow these simple rules:

1. You must be a Registered member in the Promo2day forum.

2. Reply about Softornio YouTube Converter 2 and why you would like to win a license.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and add the link with your comment.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the giveaways emailed to you.

Good Luck to all
[Image: 3nIltEx.png]

Softorino YouTube is good app.  to Converter  quickly download any YouTube video

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1413189440462331905
Nice the ringtone feature in  Softorino YouTube Converter 2

Share Link
Thanks for the giveaway!

It's the fastest, most seamless way to turn any YouTube video into a ringtone for my iPhone. 

Twitter share
I can use it to download my favorite music videos and convert them into ringtones for my phone and PC.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license so please count my entry in.

Twitter
Why do I want to win a lifetime license for Softorino YouTube Converter?
Because I download a lot of Youtube videos and music and I am always looking for the best software apps to achieve this with. ... After reading the review of Softorino YouTube Converter on this page and doing a little more research online, I am convinced that this software is top notch. Big Grin

*Thank you, Mike, for putting this contest together for all of us and for all that you do for us by keeping this forum running as the best of its kind. Thumb
Thank you for the contest.
I want to win a Softorino YouTube Converter 2 license for downloading videos, audio to a computer and sharing videos and music on popular social networks.
In addition to YouTube, with Softorino YouTube Converter 2, you can get access to more than 60 media platforms.

Facebook Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike.
This is a nice software for creating a cool ringtone for my GF's phone. Nice feature for being trendy nowadays. Would like to give it a try.
Big Grin

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Reply about Softornio YouTube Converter 2 and why you would like to win a license.
Softorino YouTube Converter 2 is an ideal downloader for YouTube videos and it supports most popular video & music sharing websites. In addition, it can turn YouTube audio into ringtone for iPhone. With such favorite features, I am anxious to win this license.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and add the link with your comment.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1153782593
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9130713093
Softorino Youtube Converter is a very handy tool to download videos from many video websites like youtube, Vimeo etc.