Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 6 Lifetime Licenses
[Image: tliEEOJ.jpg]

Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer and in external enclosures (USB hard disks / e-SATA hard disks). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

[Image: v7G8aLK.png]

Detect Hard Drive Issues Before Catastrophe Strikes

The work that you do on your computer is extremely important, so why leave potential hard drive issues up to fate? By the time your system starts behaving strangely or making odd noises, it may be too late to save your data! With Hard Disk Sentinel, you'll always have a complete overview of your hard disk drive's health, so you can spot potential problems before they result in an irrecoverable data catastrophe.

[Image: BL1t5dv.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel is your key to identify, test, diagnose, and repair your hard disk drive and SSD.
With Hard Disk Sentinel, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure!

[Image: R8pMxTy.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel also supports hard disks, SSDs, hybrid drives used internally or in external USB or e-SATA enclosures and RAID controllers.

If your data is important, you owe it to yourself to get a copy of Hard Disk Sentinel today!

Boasting the most sensitive disk health rating system ever, Hard Disk Sentinel Professional will let you know about potential issues far sooner than any other program on the market today. You even enjoy the benefit of having automatic and scheduled disk backup options,  which can work quickly to preserve your valuable bytes.

[Image: ybVsArg.png]

Award-winning Hard Disk Sentinel Professional offers complete data protection solution for all installed storage devices. No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, disks in RAID arrays, ind. SD cards as these are all included in this software.

[Image: EDUDfXD.png]

Key features:
Constant disk monitoring
Disk tests to fix problems
Alerts
Scheduled and automatic backup functions (PRO version)
Remote monitoring, advanced disk control and mangement features
Free life-of-product technical support and help
Lifetime License - no update or subsricption costs

[Image: fkEyODq.png]

[Image: 4rrIkVi.png]

How does Hard Disk Sentinel work?

Hard Disk Sentinel runs in the background and verifies SSD / HDD health status by inspecting the SMART status of the disk(s). If an error is found or unexpected behaviour is detected, it warns the user about the current situation and also can perform appropriate actions (for example, start an automatic backup).

[Image: 59DTd6w.png]

Do I need Hard Disk Sentinel?

If you are using a computer equipped with at least one hard disk or solid state disk and you want to ensure that your data will be available any time, then the answer is YES. Hard Disk Sentinel is especially designed to you if

you are using multiple hard disks / SSDs / hybrid drives (SSHD) in your computer (IDE / Serial ATA (S-ATA, e-SATA) / NVMe / SCSI / SAS / USB hard disks) or in an external enclosure (check the hardware compatibility pages for the list of compatible hardware)

you are using a mobile / removable rack or enclosure with hard disk inside

you are using notebook computer

you are using server or desktop computers with high disk load

you want to maximize system stability, HDD performance and overall integrity, receive HDD alert on high temperature or low health

you do not want to lose your sensitive and valuable data, do not want to pay for HDD recovery

Home page:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/index.php

BUY:
https://order.shareit.com/cart/view

SUPPORT:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/support.php

Download:
https://www.hdsentinel.com/download.php

I would like to Thank Janos Mathe (developer) of Hard Disk Sentinel for sponsoring this giveaway for our Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

Giveaway Details:

I have 6 Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses for this giveaway.

Each license code offers lifetime use and free updates to all future versions.

These are single PC licenses worth $29.95 each, to be used on 1 (one) computer only.

Giveaway Duration:  4 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to win a lifetime license for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional You must be a registered forum member.

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a lifetime license for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional.

4. PM Mike Within 3 days after Winners announcement to claim your license.

Good Luck for all?
Why you want to win a license?
Hard Disk Sentinel reveals and fixes hard disk problems and gives 24/7 protection to your system Hard disk and lets you maximum hard disk performance. It shows your hard disk health ,performance and current temperature.

It supports all kinds of drives such as hard disk drives, SSD ,hybrid drives , USB , NVMe and micro sd card. Hard Disk Sentinel can run hardware hard disk tests to find hard disk errors.

It can do a hard disk surface test to find and repair all weak areas and re-allocates the bad sectors. Hard Disk Surface Test resets all sectors to factory default states. The all above is applicable with your pen drives and memory cards.

What is your favorite features?
favourite feature is automatic panic backup in suspicious activity found in hard disk it can be a virus attack.
2nd to shut down the computer on hard disk failure to avoid data loss.
3rd you can send test reports to developers to analyze and give you solutions to problems you aren't able to fix.

Facebook Share
I need Hard Disk Sentinel to monitor the status of my drives if they have errors.
And to make sure that my hard drives HDD and SSD are healthy at all times.
Thank you for this giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.  Thumb

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a lifetime license for a Sentinel Professional hard drive to monitor and analyze the state of hard drives, identify potential problems, performance degradation and possible failures. The program warns about the critical condition of the disk and the need to transfer data to the most reliable medium, which will prevent the loss of information.

Facebook Share
https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/141...00480?s=20

I want to win to know when the hard drive will lose its good condition.
Thanks for the giveaway, I have been using Hard Disk Sentinel for years but usually older version as it is free version, I like the features that alerts you before the HDD/SDD failed.

Twitter
only because it's the best program out there for checking the health of your hdd/ssd

twitter
Thanks Mike for this giveaway

My laptop is now quite old and so is the hard disk that came along. I do not take regular or even frequent backups, so all my data is always at constant risk. Every hard disk (Serial ATA) has a certain read / write cycle, post which either it could stop functioning or function but with risks. My laptop hard disk is from WD and there is no supporting software provided by WD for the model to monitor hard disk health, etc. In no case I want to lose my valuable and sensitive data in event of any HDD failure, I want to win this lifetime license for not only maximizing HDDs performance but also to use Hard Disk Sentinel's feature to predict HDD failure well in advance, thereby preventing any data loss for once and all.

Hope to win the Lifetime license.

My Share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1419204443980058625

Already Subscribed to Email Newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Key features:
Constant disk monitoring
Disk tests to fix problems
Alerts
Scheduled and automatic backup functions (PRO version)
Remote monitoring, advanced disk control and mangement features
Free life-of-product technical support and help
Lifetime License - no update or subsricption costs

twitter
Why do I want to win a Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License?

Because this software has warned me several times over the years when my hard drive was failing which gave me time to save off all of my important info or run "chkdsk" feature in my Windows operating system which worked to find and isolate and attempted to fix logical file system errors that many times saved my disk. ... I have been using versions of this software that could not be updated, so I want a lifetime version that updates to the latest versions. ... I have one of these already and need one for my laptop.

[Image: DIEdZ5o.png]

*Thank you, Mike, for this contest and all you do for the members of this great forum. Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11 Giveaway - 10 Licenses Mike 38 9,137 09-06-2021 , 01:20 PM
Last Post: grr