Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11 Giveaway - 10 Licenses
[Image: fenIMRL.png]

Using novaPDF, both individual users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient. With just a few clicks you can have your company's reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or other printable documents converted in PDF format.

Its purpose is to enable users to exchange electronic documents easier, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.

This PDF printer driver requires the .NET framework (you'll be prompted during installation if it's not already installed). It is compatible with these operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (32/64-bits); Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008R2

Here’s an overview of all features and updates that novaPDF 11 includes:

PDF add-in for Microsoft Outlook

Create PDF/A-2a, PDF/A-2b and PDF/A-2u compliant PDFs

Create PDF/A-3a, PDF/A-3b and PDF/A-3u compliant PDFs

Quick Access Tray application

N-up page layout options

Print multiple pages per sheet (up to 16) and set page order

Pause/Resume PDF printing process

Set default signature when sending email via Outlook

Request delivery receipt to emails sent via Outlook

Change Sensitivity for emails sent via Outlook

Detect and convert telephone links

Ignore missing files when adding other file attachments to emails

New options when file exists in the destination for Copy actions

novaPDF has three major editions: Lite, Standard and Professional. novaPDF Professional has all the features enabled, while novaPDF Lite and Standard have limited functionality.

You can download a trial version and test it free for 30 days. You'll be able to choose an edition to test at the first run.

You can download it here

I would like to thank the Backup4all team for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 10

Value of each license: $59.99 USD

Giveaway ends: August 31, 2021

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES    

To have a chance to win a novaPDF Professional 11 license You must be a registered forum member and can join here: https://www.promo2day.com/member.php?action=register

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for novaPDF Professional 11

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners Selected must provide Mike a valid email to where licenses should be sent within 5 days after the giveaway ends.

Good Luck for ALL!
NovaPdf Pro has great features such as editing and Improving PDF, version 11 is more Outlook friendly and includes the separate Tab in office, it can detect telephone numbers and make hyperlinks in generated PDF's!

Share Link
novaPDF Professional is an advanced PDF creator that allows to create, , save and manage different profiles, each of them with custom settings........Print to PDF is essential at this time and Nova allows me to easily print from any application and it looks exactly the same as the print version with the right settings and I have it hotkeyed to a single key in my keyboard and after the conversion to PDF is done that pops out on my second monitor and shows me the output, for easy review, since everything is moving to online sales and delivery being able to generate PDFs this fast is a huge plus in days when several customers are looking for answers ASAP.

It converts .txt and .xlsx to .pdf easily and quickly, besides all the other standard formats like .docx, .html and etc... a lot better than the built-in Windows Printer. It works exactly as expected I started using this when I was kind of frustrated that I needed to print a .txt document.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1420768578593333250
My Twitter Share

Thanks for the giveaway

I would like to win a license of novaPDF Professional 11 because I need to create PDF documents, and novaPDF Professional has several useful features and supports recent PDF standards.
I need novaPDF to create reports, contracts, charts and other documents in PDF format.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
i'm looking for a good application for managing my pdf library, and print with ease. 
Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. novaPDF allows me to define different private or public printing profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings. This feature is very useful when I need different settings for printing documents. The built-in Office add-in is of great help

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway, I am currently using the novaPDF lite version, but ocassionally i need to edit PDF files, which is only avaibale in Pro version.

Twitter
Thank you for giveaway this is a very good alternative to Adobe product and to create PDF document with integration feature. 

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like a license of novaPDF Professional 11 because I need to create PDF documents, and novaPDF Professional has several useful features DIGITAL SIGNATURES, PDF WATERMARKS,  SEND PDF VIA EMAIL, UPLOAD TO FTP/SFTP,  USER TAGS, PDF SECURITY, and supports Password protect ZIP attachments.

Twitter share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 6 Lifetime Licenses Mike 33 9,152 08-23-2021 , 10:31 AM
Last Post: ha14