Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11 Giveaway - 10 Licenses
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3760136199

NovaPDF is a great PDF tool to create PDF files and convert many files to PDF and view them in PDF reader.
Thanks!!
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3596179348

3. Comment why you would like a license for novaPDF Professional 11
NovaPDF Pro is a PDF creator which can convert company's reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, email or other printable documents PDF documents to PDF format and the resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF reader. With such useful application, I am eager to win this license to help me edit my PDF files.
Thanks for such an awesome giveaway!  I've used order versions of novaPDF and would love to have a license for the Pro 11 edition of this excellent PDF program. It is richer in features than any other PDF creation program I've used. And it's great how I can setup diffiernet profiles for tasks with difrerent needs.

My Twitter share
novaPDF is an easy-to-use and professional pdf tool with a virtual pdf printer, which can easily create pdf files from any printable document, and provides some practical functions such as conversion, encryption, and sharing. So I am willing to get novaPDF pro 11. Thank you!

twitter
Final day to enter this contest.
[Image: Uc3GTKS.png]

Winners Selected must provide Mike a valid email to where licenses should be sent within 5 days after the giveaway ends.
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners
Congratulations to the winners
Thank you so much Mike for giveaway congrats to winners Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 6 Lifetime Licenses Mike 33 9,152 08-23-2021 , 10:31 AM
Last Post: ha14