Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest [FastPCTools] Fast Screen Recorder
[Image: ddeVL4P.png]

Fast Screen Recorder

Fast Screen Recorder is software to record your daily routine computer screen activities like your important video conference, video tutorials, educational activity, movies, music, online classes. If you are a gamer then you can record all moments of your game where you are playing after that you can share with your friends.

Record Any Screen Area
Record Video with Microphone and Speaker
Record only Audio
Set Auto Stop Recording
Unlimited Screen Recording
Record Mouse Activity
Free Updates

[Image: t3DlSYj.png]

Company:

The software is made by FastPCTools, World’s one of the fastest-growing software developing companies, India-based software development company that makes high-quality applications for computers.

Homepage:

https://fastpctools.com/fast-screen-recorder/

Download:

https://dts0qsv5rs4u9.cloudfront.net/Fas...er_fpt.exe

Purchase:

https://fastpctools.com/fast-screen-reco...chase.html

[Image: 04tXk5R.jpg]

Fast Screen Recorder Features:

Fast Screen Recorder is a pack of solutions for screen recording. With the Fast Screen Recorder application, you can record any moment on your screen. Fast Screen Recorder helps record your online conferences, meetings, tutorials, gaming moment, and more. You can record only audio, video, and both also with or without mic voice.

Record Any Screen Area:

Select the screen area which you want to record. If you want to record the full screen of your pc then select the Full-Screen option button or if you need any specific area of the screen then you choose Custom area.

Record Video with Microphone:

Fast Screen Recorder provides an option to on/off your microphone before start recording. So you can create videos with your voice. This is very helpful to record tutorials and presentations.

Record only Audio:

With the Fast Screen Recorder, you can also record mp3 files with system audio and microphone. From this feature, you can record music, songs, lectures, etc.

Set Auto Stop Recording:

Fast Screen Recorder can auto stop recording. With this feature not required to sit every time when recording running. If you know your recording will stop after some time then you set and start recording. Your recording will auto stop the defined time.

Record Screen without Watermark:

With the Fast Screen Recorder registered version you can record your computer screen videos without a watermark.

Unlimited Screen Recording:

Fast Screen Recorder registered version not have any limit of video length and number of video recording.

Auto Video Optimization:

Fast Screen Recorder manages memory so, the recorded video size is optimized without quality loss.

Play After Record:

After recording video or audio from Fast Screen Recorder you will receive an option to play your recorded video.

Disable Record Mouse Activity:

If you do not want to record your mouse movement activity then you need to disable the option in the fast screen recorder settings.

Stop Countdown before Recording:

When you record a video from Fast Screen Recorder then the countdown is running every time. If you do not need a countdown on recording then disable the option from settings.

Change Shortcut Keys:

If you need to change the shortcut key of your screen recording software then you can change settings with the new keys combination. If you want to reset settings then click on “Reset to Default”.

Auto Update Application:

This screen recording application continues to upgrade features and fix minor and major report issues. So you need to always enable the auto-update option for the best results.

[Image: MD4yDst.png]

How to use?

Select Area of the screen:

This screen recording tool have also custom area selection on your computer screen. Also, have some default sizes. Full-screen area selection has two options, one is with Taskbar or the second is without Taskbar.

Record Speakers:

This option you can on/off. On this option, you can find a small down arrow near the icon. So you can choose you speaker which installed on your system.

Record Microphone:

With this option, you can select your microphone with the click on the down arrow near the microphone icon. You can also on/off microphone recording.

Stop record after some time:

This also a good feature of this screen recorder. With this option, you can auto-stop your recording after the fixed time which you define here.

Recording Action:

After setting all things you click on the Record button, the Big Red Color round button to start your recording.

Conclusion:

Fast Screen Recorder offers you a simple, powerful, user friendly and easy-to-use software designed to capture screen video and audio with great accuracy. It is very useful for many users specially gamers and students. There is more need for this software with online classes during the pandemic
I would like to thank fastpctools for this exclusive giveaway

We have 15 annual licenses

Giveaway duration: 3 weeks

RULES   

To have a chance to win Fast Screen Recorder license You must be a registered forum member and can join here: https://www.promo2day.com/member.php?action=register

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for Fast Screen Recorder

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners PM me within 5 days after the giveaway ends to claim their licenses

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for the giveaway .
I need a license I need a license for Fast Screen Recorder 4 to record video from the screen, with which you can record video from the desktop, gameplay or any selected area of the screen. The program has a convenient and compact interface in which you can quickly set the necessary recording parameters.

Facebook Share
Thanks for this giveaway promotion by fastpctools and Tarek for organizing it.

I am always trying different screen recorders and would like to try this one as well.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway .

Twitter share

I would like to win a license for Fast Screen Recorder

With the Fast Screen Recorder registered version I can record my computer screen videos without a watermark.

Fast Screen Recorder helps record online conferences, meetings, tutorials, gaming moment, and more.
I want to win Fast Screen Recorder license to capture screenshots, edit them to different image formats and share these screenshots to my social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. Thank you for this giveaway because I have a chance to win so please count my name in.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6299743236
This looks like a professional and handy screen recorder app. i like the auto stop recording setting feature handy and useful. I also find it easy to use. I would like to use this app for recording my screen activites, con-calls etc.
Thanks!!
Thanks for the giveaway, I need Fast Screen Recorder to capture/record screen when creating tutotials to help friends solving their PC problem,

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6026143105

3. Comment why you would like a license for Fast Screen Recorder
Fast Screen Recorder is a screen recorder which can record video of the screen from your desktop, capture certain areas of the screen or selected area of the screen; record sound and voice from microphone and speaker as well as video from a webcam. With such good software, I am anxious to win this license to help capture screenshots.
One day remaining here............

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows - 10 Licenses Mike 9 3,072 09-01-2021 , 02:40 AM
Last Post: Starship