Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest [FastPCTools] Fast Screen Recorder
This is the Best Screen Recorder software for your computer. You can record your best gaming experience, team meetings, online classes, self tutorials, and any screen activity with Fast Screen Recorder. With the Fast Screen Recorder, you can everything that's happening on your computer screen. So many times you need to record your screen. You can make videos for YouTube, like record software tutorials to help others, also make a software review, and make a video of your presentation. 

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1430635413979471878
Thank you for the opportunity to win this cool giveaway, @tarekma7!

I just needed a simple but powerful screen recorder and FastPCTools Fast Screen Recorder really delivers. Its high quality video and recorded file output is optimized. CPU usage is minimal and it also allows streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. I think they can still improve its UI and system performance. Hope to win a license and replace my current screen recorder. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks for this contest Fast Screen Recorder has an easy use interface and to get good quality recording from web video player.

Share Link
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win a Fast Screen Recorder license because I need a program to record all or part of the screen and to capture screenshots.
My share FB
Giveaway end
All members who posted in the topic are winners, please send me PM within 5 days to claim your license
Licenses sent, congratulations
License received, Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows - 10 Licenses Mike 9 3,120 09-01-2021 , 02:40 AM
Last Post: Starship