Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Watchdog Anti-Malware
[Image: IRYiySD.png?1]

This is anti-malware solution with highly acclaimed multi-engine software that helps keep your computer secure. You will enjoy real-time protection with advanced malware detection and removal

Advanced Malware Detection and Removal
Browser Hijacker Removal
Effective Rootkit and Bootkit Detection and Removal
Real Time Protection
Anti Ransomware Protection Modules

Homepage:

https://watchdog.dev/solutions/anti-malware/

Download:

https://watchdog.dev/support/downloads/

15 day Free Trial available

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
About 50MB disk space.
About 40MB memory.
Active Internet connection.

How It Works:

Launch Watchdog Anti-Malware, sit back, relax, and let our malware scanner do its magic!

SCAN:

First you simply start a scan in order to find suspicious files in your PC

ANALYZE:

When our software finds a suspicious file, it passes the fingerprint to our Cloud Scanning Platform where many different anti-virus engines perform checks

CONFIRM:

Watchdog Anti-Malware rapidly sets about removing any confirmed malicious software

[Image: WVZsLOl.png]

[Image: z1NmIKJ.png]

[Image: XbI74nQ.png]

Features:

[Image: mPTPERF.png]

Smart Real Time Protection:

Watchdog Anti-Malware uses our Cloud Scanning Platform, a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates. This provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning any downsides such as drains on system resources or conflicts between programs.

Effective Multi-Engine Malware Scanner:

It’s simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they’ll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We’ve come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses — all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click easy to use. Watchdog Anti-Malware is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware and adware.

[Image: vufA2OB.png]

IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY

Watchdog Anti-Malware provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning. It uses Cloud Scanning Platform with a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates.  

VERY FAST SCANNING

Watchdog Anti-Malware is extremely optimized and lightweight. Our software engineers designed it to work out of the box without the need to tinker with confusing settings. Simply start a scan and wait a few minutes while it searches your computer and eliminates threats.

Licensing and activation:

There are solutions for 1/3/5 PCs for duration of 1 or 2 or 3 years

[Image: i0ApTbM.png]

Conclusion:

Watchdog Anti-Malware is a second-layer, second-opinion malware protection that uses cloud based multi-engine anti-malware software to keep your computer secure. It offers real time protection against malware, rootkit, Hijackers and many threats. In addition, there are built-in anti ransomware protection modules
We have 20 NFR global keys (1PC-6 MONTHS) for the giveaway

I would like to thank Watchdog team for this giveaway

RULES   

To have a chance to win Watchdog Anti-Malware license You must be a registered forum member and can join here: https://www.promo2day.com/member.php?action=register

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for Watchdog Anti-Malware.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners PM Mike within 5 days after the giveaway ends to claim their licenses.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks a lot for the very good review, tarekma7
What are the names of the AV engines they use? They say they use multi engine malware scanner and I'm interested to know what they use. I suppose their own + ?

Also, i'd like to know if they use a rebrand version of Zemana?

Thanks,
Thanks for the giveaway .
I need a license for Watchdog Anti-Malware to detect and block malware. The tool allows you to detect malicious files, as well as suspicious keys, certificates, settings or executable files.

Facebook Share
I need Watchdog Anti-Malware as a second-layer of protection aside from my antivirus against all known and unknown malware.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license so please count my name in.

Twitter
Thank you MIKE and Watchdog team for the great contest. Smile

I would like to win a license for Watchdog Anti-Malware, as this program offers an effective, additional level of computer protection.

My share link:Twitter
in this day & age everybody requires all the protection one can get...

https://twitter.com/masiha51488427/statu...2610368515
Thanks for the giveaway!

Twitter share

Watchdog Anti-Malware is the best second-layer, second-opinion malware protection that uses cloud based multi-engine anti-malware software to keep computer secure.
2 days remaining here..................
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and Watchdog Team!

Watchdog Anti-Malware is superb security solution with highly acclaimed multi-engine software that helps keeps PCs secure from online threats, offers real-time protection with advanced malware, hijacker, bootkit and rootkit detection and removal and anti-ransomware protection modules. Hope to win a 6-month license. Count me in please!

Facebook Share