Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Aomei Backupper Pro Edition [2x Lifetime Licenses!]
[Image: eexvlzf.png]

Aomei has generously offered two lifetime licenses to DCT for their Backupper Pro Edition. These licenses are currently valued at $49.95 (US) each. Aomei does offer a Standard version for free if you’d like to try that one on for size. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that the Pro Edition does.

“Backup files and folders to various storage devices to protect data and ensure you always have a copy for disaster recovery. Support manual and automatic backup.

Backup operating system and boot-related partition or files required to boot Windows, installed programs, and files stored on the system drive. Support dynamic disk system volume backup.” ~ Aomei

This giveaway contest is running new. We all need a trustworthy backup solution and this is it. Remember, these are free lifetime licenses, so enter this contest today!

Enter Here:
https://davescomputertips.com/aomei-back...-giveaway/
I thought I would buy a lifetime license from the official reseller and start a personal Giveaway for our 6th anniversary here. I hope some of our friends from p2day will win from this contest. Good luck. Thumb
Congratulations on your win dino Thumb

[Image: bNk7uZi.jpg]

https://davescomputertips.com/aomei-back...-giveaway/
Thank you so much, ahmed.
They just announced me now to claim the win.
Thumb
Perfect win indeed.
Congrats to the other winner if also from our forum.
Congratulations on your win Dino

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Aomei Partition Assistant Pro [1 Lifetime license] ahmed 0 785 08-28-2021 , 07:33 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Internet Download Manager 2 lifetime licenses 10 one-year licenses ahmadkhaje 9 3,459 04-06-2020 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6.3 milxxon 1 1,217 05-14-2019 , 09:09 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Exclusive Giveaway of AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro | 10 Lifetime Upgrades licenses | hakah 3 2,217 03-09-2019 , 06:14 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Contest Aomei Partition Assistant Pro 7.5 (5 Licenses) ahmed 2 1,531 01-04-2019 , 11:22 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193