Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows - 10 Licenses
[Image: glAXJIR.png]

RecMaster is an easy-to-use and feature-packed screencasting software that gives customers one-click solution for recording everything on the virtual desktop. With it, you can capture video for gameplay, webinar, online movie, live streaming, instructive course, webcam and similar. More than a video recorder, RecMaster also enables you to annotate video recording, add effects to video recording, edit video recording, record audio only, and share whatever recording to YouTube and Google Drive.

System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8(.1) and Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions included).

Processor: 1 GHz Intel / AMD processor or above.

RAM: 1GB RAM (2GB or above is recommended).

Hard Disk Space: 200MB of hard-disk space for installation.

Download link for the official version of RecMaster:
https://www.recmaster.net/channel?channel=5632e07b

This video above is showing you the way to record a program window with RecMaster. You can freely use other programs without disturbing the recording window.

Ultimate Guide on How to Use RecMaster

https://www.recmaster.net/user-guide

Special discounts to buy the official version:

The discounts are valid due August 15, 2021.

Just copy and paste code.

1-Year License for 1 PC (Original: $49.99, Now: $14.95 (70% off)
Code:
https://order.shareit.com/cart/add?vendorid=200277234&PRODUCT[300972492]=1&HADD[300972492][ADDITIONAL1]=channel&HADD[300972492][ADDITIONAL2]=keywords&theme=200277234-8&COUPON1=REC5USD2020

Lifetime License for 2 PCs (Original: $99.99, Now: $19.99 (80% off)
Code:
https://order.shareit.com/cart/add?vendorid=200277234&PRODUCT[300972494]=1&theme=200277234-8&COUPON1=promo2day80win

I would like to thank Betty Yu from Aunbox Software Co., Ltd. for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

I have 10 licenses of RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows to giveaway. 

These licenses are valued at $49.99 each. 

This giveaway will run until August 30, 2021 then the winners will be chosen at random. 

Once announced winners will have 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.

Rules:

To have a chance to win a free license for RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows, follow these simple rules:

1. You must be a Registered member in the Promo2day forum.

2. Reply about RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows and why you would like to win a license.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and add the link with your comment.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the giveaways emailed to you.

Good Luck to all
I want to use it to capture screenshots from my pc and share these screenshots to my social media accounts Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks for the giveaway contest so please count my name in and I really hope to get a license of RecMaster Screen Recorder.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway, I need RecMaster Screen Recorder to capture/record screen when creating tutotials to help friends solving their PC problem,

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like to win a license RecMaster Screen Recorder since RecMaster is an easy-to-use and feature-packed screencasting software that gives customers one-click solution for recording everything on the virtual desktop.

Twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway.
RecMaster Screen Recorder is a professional but easy-to-use screen recording application that offers functions for capturing any activity on the Windows desktop PC, including presentations, live webcasts, game gameplay, webinars and instructions.
I want to get a license of Rec Master Screen Recorder for recording the screen in Windows, which offers five modes of operation, flexible settings and an editor of recorded videos.

Facebook Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. RecMaster is a professional screencasting software that will let me easily record screenshots, webinar, online movie, live streaming and educational course. The built in video recording has many features such as add effects to video recording, edit video recording, record audio only, and easily share on YouTube and Google Drive. The program has friendly interface and easy to use

Twitter share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Reply about RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows and why you would like to win a license.
RecMaster Screen Recorder is a screen recording software which can capture every moment and details on the screen, live
streaming, desktop tutorials, gaming sessions, video-chats, webcam shows and pure voiceover. This tool is an ideal tool
suitable for both beginners and advanced users for providing most easiest and efficient ways to start with or diverse
pre-settings for video size and quality, video/audio format, audio souce, webcam overlay, mouse cursor/watermark effects
and scheduling recording. With such good features provided, I would like to win this license to help capture screenshots.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and add the link with your comment.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...2436147464
RecMaster is a professional and useful screen recording software. It supports accurate screen recording of any desktop activities such as desktop presentations, live webcasts, and business meeting videos.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...2464404481
All those who entered are winners and have 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.
License recieved. Thank you.
Congrats to all winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [FastPCTools] Fast Screen Recorder tarekma7 17 5,180 09-07-2021 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: pica88