Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Sticky Password Premium
What is your current Password Manager software?

Currently I depend on this website for strong passwords.

Sticky password is a powerful tool that creates strong and unique passwords with strong encryption AES-256 and Fingerprint scanning which is quite a new way to login into your accounts on Android and iOS devices.

It works on your laptop , smartphone and tablets as well. It can secure your digital wallet and all your credit cards and debit cards which make sure to shop online

It is all done via one Master Password. It has more features like smart security , portable USB password manager ,portable copy of Sticky Password and support with major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

I've tried Sticky Password and it has way more features than LastPass. I would like to switch to it for my daily use.

https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/142...3800634369
Thanks for the good giveaway. Thanks to tarekma7!

thanks to Mohammad for arrangement of this Exclusive Giveaway

Twitter share

I am using the built-in browser function to store passwords.

I want to change to Sticky Password Premium (Favorite features):

Sticky Password Premium is one of the best password managers since it has the world's most advanced encryption standard used by the US military and government is implemented with PBKDF2 to provide the strongest protection.

Sticky Password Premium has the latest tech advancement :
Sticky Password supports authentication with fingerprint on Android and iPhone devices. I can unlock password database on iPhone,  smartphones and tablets using fingerprint. In addition; facial authentication is also supported on iOS.
Sticky Password includes a secure digital wallet help to do checkout quickly with PayPal, credit and debit cards, and bank accounts on shopping and other sites.

Hope to win the Lifetime license!

Thanks,

Starship
Thanks to Mohammad and tarekma7 for the giveaway!
I am currently not using any PM but i'd like to use Sticky Password Premium in order to be able to sync my passwords with all my devices using Wi-Fi offline sync. This is the best feature of SP in my opinion. I also like the browser integration making this software perfect for auto logins.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7, @Mohammad and Sticky Password Team!

I'm currently using a year long license for Sticky Password Premium and will be expiring in less than a year. Winning a lifetime license or annual license for Sticky Password is will make my password keeping habit safe and convenient for a very long time. I consider Sticky Password Premium as must-have reliable and secure password manager for all devices and being able to sync over Wi-Fi and cloud is much desired. My online accounts and safe and having a very strong military-grade encryption makes it an indispensable tool in suggesting stronger passwords. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
great password manager generate secure password and save login in all browser which make fast login to site
other favo
AES-256 encryption
digital wallet
creating notes to store text data

using both sticky password and roboform
Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity.

Sticky Password is a professional security tool with rich features for storing passwords.
Presently, not using any password manager but thinking of trying Sticky Password for being portable.

My favourite feature:
I can make a portable edition to carry with me on a flash drive to get a quick access from any location.

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. If you have Facebook or Twitter  account then like and follow and share this giveaway news in all over social media
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0672808307

2. What is your current Password Manager software? and why you want to change to Sticky Password (Favorite features)?
I am using Sticky Password Manager as my current Password Manager but the version is alreay outdated and need to be replaced. Therefore I would like to win this software to help me recognize password-protected sites and provide me again with effective protection against phishing schemes, concealed keyloggers and identity theft.
I want to win a license of Sticky Password because I need it to hide my privacy by securing my passwords.
Thank you the giveaway contest and I'm really looking forward to win a license.

Twitter
I like the features of the free password manager Bitwarden but I'm not totally happy with it...

Should I win a lifetime license for Sticky Password I'd prefer Sticky Password because I like the "Local WiFi Sync" feature, as I don't want my passwords on any server - no matter how secure this server is in theory.

Therefore I would love to win a lifetime license for this helpful program. Thanks a lot for this great giveaway!  Smile

Twitter