Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Ashampoo WebCam Guard
[Image: PXskjwP.png]

Ashampoo WebCam Guard protects your privacy by preventing unauthorized hardware access. The program uses a special algorithm to disable hardware one level below Windows' own access protection. This means malware and hackers can neither access nor even see your webcam and microphone. In addition, the program also helps you avoid the pitfalls of telework, like forgetting to end your session or to turn off your cam in Zoom, Teams, Slack or any other video chat software after a call. Ashampoo WebCam Guard provides total clarity: Green means on, red means off! The program is light on resources, detects connected hardware automatically and features a compact user interface with one-click actions. If you're looking for the safest way to enable your webcam and microphone only when needed, Ashampoo WebCam Guard is the solution for you.

Easily turn your webcam and microphone on/off
Prevents unauthorized webcam and microphone access
Well-designed user interface for easy handling
Disables hardware through specially designed algorithm
Highly resource-efficient
Auto-detects connected hardware
Easy access to Windows-default data protection settings and resources
Supports auto-launching

Overview: 

Version: 1.00.20

Release date: 2021/07/19

Update release date: 2021/07/30

Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)

Category: Security Software

Pricing and languages:

Price: EUR 29.99, USD 29.99, 

Languages

Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish

Size: 7,12 MB, 

Program links

Download link (.exe)

https://www.ashampoo.com/ashampoo_webcam_guard_sm.exe (7,12 MB)

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0010...bCam-Guard

Finally: No more taping over the webcam!

Even the greats of the IT industry tape over their webcam! The thought that someone else might take control of the webcam and microphone is just too creepy. Ashampoo WebCam Guard fixes this issue permanently! The program uses a special algorithm for direct hardware access and disables it with a single click! And it only takes another click to re-enable it whenever needed.

[Image: KLbEmck.png]

[Image: uGJjakk.png]

Safely through the workday

Telework or not: Zoom, Teams and Slack have become part and parcel of many peoples' lives. At the same time, the internet is littered with videos of users who forgot to end their session or turn off their devices! Ashampoo WebCam Guard provides instant visual feedback about the status of your camera and microphone–with the option to disable them at a single click, and the safe knowledge that you won't become an involuntary object of entertainment for your co-workers.

No more fear of the unknown

Malware, like viruses and spyware, can activate your webcam and secretly record you. Cybercriminals use these recordings to extort money or shame their victims. WebCam Guard prevents these hostile takeovers and provides 100% transparency: The compact well-arranged user interface includes a green or red button to signal which device can currently be used.

More safety for everyone

Ashampoo WebCam Guard is super easy to use and instantly comprehensible. A single click disables/enables webcams and microphones–that's it! Additional settings, like auto-launch behavior or notifications, are available through the program options. Sounds simple? That's because it is! WebCam Guard is the simple and safe solution for more safety and privacy!

System Requirements:

Operating System::
Windows 10

Requirements:
Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.

Other:
Full administrative rights are required to use the program.
An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.

I would like to Thank Ashampoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 4

Value of the license:  $29.99

Giveaway Duration:  3 Weeks

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment:

Why you want to win a license?

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck for all!
(08-11-2021 , 07:50 AM)jerzy6012.50 Wrote: https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...1684260865
I want to win this program because I value privacy.
He wants to protect access to his system by not appointed persons.
I often conduct conversations using the camera so I would really use this soft.
Thanks for the competition for this program and the possibility to win it.

Invalid share link, you must share the link to the giveaway. Please check your link
I need Ashampoo WebCam Guard to protect my privacy while surfing online.
Prevent malware from accessing my webcam during online conversation.
Thank you for this giveaway contest and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

My Twitter Share

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo WebCam Guard because I want to protect my privacy when I'm online, as someone can see and listen what I'm doing.
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win an Ashampoo WebCam Guard license to protect privacy by preventing unauthorized access to the webcam and microphone.
Ashampoo WebCam Guard has a clear interface and simple settings.

Facebook Share
In the present day scenario that has spies and hackers prevailing everywhere, it's very difficult to remain safe and secure from the prying eyes. Ashampoo WebCam Guard is one of such programs that prevents the webcam and microphone from being accessed and tapped by unauthorized entities. Webcam and microphone can be easily turned on/off by using this program. There are various settings that make this program an excellent program in its own right.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!
An application such as Ashampoo WebCam Guard allows you to prevent unauthorized access to your hardware. Using a specific algorithm, this software utility can disable the webcam and recording devices one level below Windows’ own access protection.

Thanks to the compact user interface and the simple options, working with it shouldn’t be difficult. It is easy to handle and resource-efficient, which are additional advantages.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1429050080275873800
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Ashampoo WebCam Guard uses a special algorithm that disables the hardware with a single mouse click by direct access to the hardware. And if needed, users can turn them back on (also with a single mouse click).

The program automatically detects connected hardware. Offers convenient access to default settings for protecting Windows data and resources.

Ashampoo Webcam Guard is practically an indispensable application for anyone who uses video calls, for example via Skype, Zoom or other instant messaging. And it will also keep your device safe when hacking or installing a spyware virus. That's why it's worth having it !!

Twitter
Few days remaining here