Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Total Uninstall
[Image: o0NQde5.png]

Total Uninstall easily removes any program.
Accurately analyzes installed programs to completely uninstall them.
With "Installed Programs" module, Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall, without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.

Total Uninstall can monitor new installations.
The "Monitored Programs" module helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.

Clean the system safely.
Remove unnecessary files and registry items.

Autorun Manager handles start-up.
Manage the Windows startup procedure to control which program, service or scheduled task automatically starts up. Disabling unwanted programs speeds up the operating system.

Operating Systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 (64-bit and 32-bit).

Homepage 
https://www.martau.com/

Download
https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-download.php

Current version 7.0.2

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:

The giveaway this time is different, I have 9 discount codes with 80% discount for single and family licenses

The coupons are valid till the end of October.

If you are interested and planning to purchase a license, leave a reply below

Winners will be announced at any time during 3 weeks time

If you are not planning to do purchase, no need to reply here

Good Luck!
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7
I am planning to purchase it so I want 1 coupon if possible. Please ask Gavrila if i can use the coupon as an already registered user for an upgrade to current version. If he gives me the coupon I will upgrade my professional license to a family one.  Smile
My share is below:

Twitter.com giveaway share

Best of luck at all.
Thumb
I'm interested by the the transfer of programs to new PC and wishes to upgrade my version 6.
Thank you Tarekma !
(09-12-2021 , 06:09 AM)mjcn19 Wrote: Right now I'm using Revo Uninstaller Pro to uninstall windows programs which is very good because it really removes remnants and leftover files after uninstalling. I want to join and win in this giveaway contest so I can try Total Uninstall if it is worth and reliable when it comes to uninstalling a program. So please count my entry and hope to win a license. Thank you and good luck to all of us participants.

Twitter

This is Not free license giveaway, it is a time-limited discount code with 80%off the usual price for personal and family licenses
I have been using Total Unistall for many years. I'd like to buy an updated version with this discount code.

Thanks
Got a license for the Pro 6 edition... been meaning to upgrade, so this is perfect.  Thanx
I am a registered user of Total Uninstall and I'd like to get a discount code to upgrade my old license for Total Uninstall.
Thank you  for the different giveaway.
I am interested in the personal version of Total Uninstall Professional Edition.
I want to buy an updated version with this discount code
LONG IN SEARCH FOR A SUCCESSFUL PURCHASE OF THIS PROGRAM
Thank you, Tarekma!
I am registered user of Total Uninstall (ver. 6) and I would like to buy an updated version with this discount code.
Thank you fro the giveaway.
I have sent discount codes for all members who posted here

Please confirm after using to do purchase

Still 3 codes available if anyone is interested to have this wonderful program for a cheap price

Note:  This code for single and family licenses, the price is cheaper than renewal price