Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Total Uninstall
Code received. Will be activated soon. Thanks for the giveaway and congrats to the other winners!
Thumb
Done... thank you !
(09-21-2021 , 10:21 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: I have sent discount codes for all members who posted here

Please confirm after using to do purchase

Still 3 codes available if anyone is interested to have this wonderful program for a cheap price

Note:  This code for single and family licenses, the price is cheaper than renewal price

May I have a discount code for Total Uninstall? This application is a great uninstaller. Thank you for this giveaway.
Thank you. Done Smile
Done... thank you ! Thumb
License purchased.
License purchased.
Thanks once again for this great opportunity to obtain such a perfect license. Thanks Gavrila for supporting us.
Thumb
The coupon code is invalid for the registered users  to upgrade, only for new  users
(09-22-2021 , 03:23 AM)sty Wrote: The coupon code is invalid for the registered users  to upgrade, only for new  users

Yes, that is correct but the price is extremely advantageos. A Professional family license costs about €10 versus the retail price of €50.
Thumb
I will try this.Thanks again.
(09-22-2021 , 03:23 AM)sty Wrote: The coupon code is invalid for the registered users  to upgrade, only for new  users

Please follow the instructions in my PM