Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 Giveaway
[Image: OaSIVrw.png]

What is TuneUp Utilities 2021 and what’s it’s history?

The TuneUp Utilities program first appeared on the market as TuneUp 97 for Windows, and was developed by Tibor Schiemann and Christoph Laumann. In those days, just as now, optimizing Windows was a topical issue. S.A.D in Germany was chosen at that time as a sales partner, and TuneUp has become over time the benchmark for tuning utilities. TuneUp has won over the years quite a few benchmarking tests, including some carried out in the Chip or ComputerBild magazine, and has regularly featured among the top 3 best-selling products, not only for optimization. Since 2011, the software has belonged to AVG Technologies. The 2021 version is now the successor to AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2020.

[Image: r2hmlXO.png]

[Image: LcGWFtp.png]

[Image: dJegZrQ.png]

Overview of the key tuning tools in the new AVG TuneUp Utilities 2021

Easy 1-click maintenance tasks

Without knowing anything about tuning, you tidy up your computer with just a single click.

No tuning knowledge needed to speed up your PC thanks to 1-Click optimization
Clean your browser(s)
Maintain your registry and fix potential problems
Optimize the hard disk and energy settings
Remove dangerous junk data
Clean your whole system

Intelligent tuning and cleaning features

Speed up active programs by switching off power-hungry applications running in the background, which you don’t need
Increase protection against data loss if your PC crashes
Find and fix typical computer errors using powerful diagnostic tools
Restore data that you have accidentally deleted

Suitable for smartphones and tablets also

You can use AVG TuneUp Utilities 2021 to optimize, speed up, and clean not only PCs, but also your smartphones and tablets running on the Android operating system.

For Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 cleans, speeds up, and boosts your PC in next to no time.
For Android 2.2 or higher: AVG Cleaner PRO for Android speeds up your phone, increases battery life, removes junk data (e.g. corrupted photos), and frees up space.
For Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 cleans, speeds up, and boosts your PC in next to no time.
For Android 2.2 or higher: AVG Cleaner PRO for Android speeds up your phone, increases battery life, removes junk data (e.g. corrupted photos), and frees up space.

NEW in 2021: Drive Defragmentation and SSD optimization

You won’t believe but even today Windows still fragments the data that is written to your hard drive. For a SSD that is no challenge as the access to each cell of a SSD (Solid State Drive) takes the same time so fragmentation is no issue. On conventional hard drives this is a big issue though as the more fragmented your data gets the longer it takes for a program to access the data. This is why it actual and felt speed of hard drives are so slow sometimes.

The challenge for SSDs is different but fret not! TuneUp comes to the rescue as well keeping your SSDs in top shape. Thanks to the TRIM instruction deleted data (on an operating system level) that still resides on your SSD is now finally deleted physically. That makes writing to these cells faster and extends the lifespan of your SSDs.

NEW in 2020: Software Updater

This tool allows you to keep key software applications, i.e. programs that you frequently use, up to date in terms of performance and security. It runs automatically. So, there’s nothing for you to worry about.

Take advantage of this offer and enjoy the benefits of what is no doubt the most successful tuning tool in Germany.

AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 unleashes your Windows PC’s entire potential by giving priority to active applications. This means that processes are speeded up and problems resolved. The smartest hard disk-cleaning process yet thoroughly cleans up your hard disk to ensure that junk data from more than 230 applications are removed, duplicate files are got rid of, and your browser can operate without any problems.

You can use Economy or Flight mode with the press of a button to extend your Windows notebook’s battery life. As a result, your devices will always remain charged for longer when you’re on your travels. The software also includes the Cleaner for Android and the MAC tools.

Languages

For Windows: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, and Turkish.

For Mac: English only.

For Android: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.

For iOS: Arabic, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.

You can download a trial version and test it free for 30 days here

If interested in buying they have a special going on for a 2 year license for $29.99  Here

I would like to thank Frank from Engelmann Software GmbH for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 10 multidevice (10 devices) for one year

Value of each license: $69.99 USD

Giveaway ends: October 04, 2021

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES    

To have a chance to win a AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 multidevice (10 devices) for one year license You must be a registered forum member and can join here: https://www.promo2day.com/member.php?action=register

Please follow these Simple rules or your post will be removed:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners Selected must pm Mike within 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks a lot for this exclusive giveaway, Mike.
Being a big fan of TuneUp Utlilities as the best tweaking suite ever built i am tempted to test the new AVG suite of this great collection of tools to clean, tweak and optimize my PC.
Although rebranded i still hope to find the same great optimizer as it was before with added functions to defrag my drives and clean up my android.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
Thanks a lot for this  giveaway!
AVG TuneUp conducts computer scanning and corrects the problems discovered, improves the performance of the computer, cleans the storage and removes unwanted programs and potential threats.

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...4477858202
perhaps an unique feature is the ability to put unused programs to sleep which would free up resources.
required on my oldish laptop...
https://twitter.com/masiha51488427/statu...8515043337
Thanks a lot for this  giveaway!. Thumb
Why you would like a license for AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021?.
Because it is a good computer cleaning and optimization program that contains many functions to improve the work of the Operating System.

My share link:Twitter
I want to win a license of AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 because it removes junk, obsolete and duplicate files.
I can use it to tune up my pc by fixing system errors for better performance. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Twitter
This new is the best tuning utility for windows and a successor to tuneup Utilities 2020. It cleans your browser,
junk files, registry, whole system with a single click, and fix potential problems with Intelligent tuning feature.
Its powerful diagnostic tools find errors and fix them.

Also work with smartphones and tablets. smartphones and tablets cleaning is a great feature.
My smartphone runs very slow and this program is useful for speeding it up. I want to extend Windows notebook’s battery
life with Flight or Economy mode because my Laptop battery health is weak.

I would like to use this useful program on my Laptop and smartphones both.

Facebook Share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link below.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8181511555

3. Comment why you would like a license for AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021
AVG TuneUp is a tuneup utility which can fix registry; clean up browser traces; tracking cookies, cache files and program leftovers; remove unnecessary programs, old toolbars, trial versions, bloatware, junk programs, old backups and temporary system files; update your programs and speed up your PC performance. With these favorite features, I am eager to win this license to speed up/clean up and fix my PC with optimized performance.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209

AVG TuneUp’s Software Updater checks your installed software and updates them all to prevent security issues, bugs, and other problems.
Thanks Mike for the giveaway.
AVG PC TuneUp Utilities 2021 is one of my favorites.

Twitter share