Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Blender 3D Model a Ghibli Art Stylized Scene
Blender 3D Model a Ghibli Art Stylized Scene | Udemy

Quote:Description
Would you like to learn how to model a stylized oriental island scene reminiscent of anime films or series?
Now, what if I told you I have a course to do just that on Udemy?
'Blender 3D Model a Stylized Oriental Scene’ will see you creating 16 assets that complete an exciting scene full of life through 3D animation.
'Blender 3D Model a Stylized Oriental Scene’ will give you access to 24 full hours of 3D art.
Learn how to build 4 levels of a flying island in 128 lessons.
This course will see you learn all the techniques pros use and how they use them.
Through reading this course description you will find out:
- What you want to learn about 3D modelling;
- What you are going to get through 'Blender 3D Model a Stylized Oriental Scene’, and;
- What are you going to lose if you don’t enrol in this course.
Modeling
'Blender 3D Model a Stylized Oriental Scene’ will see you take a deep dive into the power of curves and great techniques for using them.
Learn how to use multiple modifiers to create amazing 3D models. This will include Blender's simple deform, skin, displace and decimation modifier.
A lot of my students have fed back that they would like to learn to sculpt in Blender. We will be doing exactly that!
Following the success of my latest courses, we will be modelling, texturing, and finalising every individual asset before moving onto the next. Students have said that this has helped them in staying excited throughout the creation process, being able to see how their scene comes closer to the course preview step-by-step.
Of course, you could set yourself a challenge and diversify aspects of the scene, such as including different buildings, changing their architectural design or colours, or modelling and animating more animals.
Be creative! Make your islands bigger and lusher. Add different types of flowers and trees and build up the stylized character of the scene with new assets you have thought of.
This course includes:
23.5 hours on-demand video
7 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/blender-ghi...EROCKS.COM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Blender 2.9 3D Model & Render a Stylized Halloween Scene baziroll 0 403 10-14-2021 , 01:42 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Character Modeling & Rigging in Blender- Character Design baziroll 0 378 04-10-2021 , 01:37 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Character Modeling in Blender. Create your 3D character baziroll 0 350 04-09-2021 , 12:44 AM
  [Udemy ] Stylised 3D Game Model Complete Beginners Guide baziroll 1 531 10-02-2020 , 09:28 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Udemy Courses: Java Concurrency [Practical], Amazon FBA, Pinterest, Blender, S longin 0 681 08-09-2020 , 05:17 PM
Last Post: longin