[Official Giveaway] Macrium Reflect Workstation
Really thank you & your friend very very much for the great giveaway Thumb
I have to say backup tool now is more and more important for every PC user!
And Macrium Reflect Workstation is just the best one without any doubt in the world!
I also need it and would like to try my luck on it! Really hope to win :rolleyes:
Of course, I like the feature below,
Quote:WinPE 10 rescue environment
Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support (CD, DVD, USB or Boot Menu).
My Google+ shared link
Good luck to all Promo2day members Heart
All the best ;)
hi good people

as have a few of our members can you please tweet or facebook or your preferred social media share this special event to help promote World BackUp day
and the great work by Macrium Reflect Workstation  Heart

thank you kindly
Thanks guardian. Count me in for win
https://twitter.com/vszenith/status/709330008016363524

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8486744220

Other than the core "ReDeploy" feature, in the new v6.0, I like Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) is an feature I like the most in Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition 6.0 where this unique technology can greatly reduced the time required to restore from a image.
The biggest advantage of Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition 6.0 is RDR which makes the restoration process shorter - I think I like this feature best.
With the new Rapid Delta Restore I trust that the image recovery will surpass the version 5 performance because it has been touted at 90 or more than 90% faster than the previous version and that if from single, or multiple full backups. That is in a class in itself ! So definitely I will love that 90% faster promise.
Thanks for the giveaway.

The feature that I like most is the incremental backup.

https://twitter.com/Kavirta/status/709334886939631616
Hi  guardian,

Good job.

Quote:Incrementals forever
An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
SSD Trim support
This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.

Twitter     Facebook

Best regards.
thank you for giveaway
Thank you for giveaway ;) 
The biggest advantage of Workstation is RDR which makes the restoration process shorter - I think I like this feature best.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/7096...12?lang=ru
My most favourite feature is drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring and also incremental backups.
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/Optimus303/status/70...4318848000
At long last it's now LIVE!!!!!

‘What is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation software' ?’ 

Features I like best are: 
(1) Macrium ReDeploy -- restore to dissimilar hardware. Have tried some that promised such but either it took more than the enough time to format the new hardware from zero or it did not work thus after wasting time went to formatting again. Even finding the appropriate drivers for the new hardware is a synch as it identifies it from the host system and not dependent on the floppy because it disregards it and goes directly to removable media if and when it does not find a matching driver. Some have that functionality but when it comes to the drivers even when the usb has the correct drivers it has trouble identifying it and searches for a floppy(nobody uses this anymore!)

(2) Raid Delta Restore (RDR) this thing is they gold one here! Restore to ANY disk no matter what disk you are using a new one or the current disk that you have as long asyou have the same file system on it. That incremental restore based solely on the file system changes from the backup image done and the disk selected to be restored upon. Doesn't matter if this is a new disk or the current disk. As long as the target file system is the same as that of the disk you wanna restore to or has been formatted to an NTFS file system. Macrium RDR will restore it based on that image and the NTFS file structure anlaysis. 

Since my immersion to imaging I have used around 3-4 imaging applications (free and paid alike). Macrium (free) isn't the fastest on my usage experience(it is Acronis -- the size of the backup is also much smaller) but it never failed on me (yet) unlike the other ones I have used. There were two instances when I hope that ATI would solve my migration to a different machine when the old one that I was using back then suddenly would not run at all. Restoring to dissimilar hardware failed:(. I had to format again on the new machine. Some images I had (not only with ATI) were vetted and labeled OK-verified but when I wanted to restore it was corrupted. The added Macrium features are a very welcome addition to a long list of "wanna-haves" if you are a freeware user of Macrium. Of course you can't just rely on a "single" backup and imaging application. Choosing the best of the crop to use if key to anyone. If one fails on you then you can still have daylight. Please count me in for this giveaway Smile

G+ Share
Tweet
guardian : Thanks for your time and effort in this Great Giveaway !

https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1400988934
"The drag and drop interface" makes backing up your computer and files extrme easy is the favorite feature I like most.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway tarekma7 61 31,223 01-25-2019 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway tarekma7 72 28,673 12-18-2017 , 11:37 AM
Last Post: Mike
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,912 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  NordVPN Official Giveaway Cool 38 14,143 08-09-2017 , 03:18 PM
Last Post: krone
  Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition asus73 68 18,917 07-27-2017 , 10:53 PM
Last Post: tofana